PDA

View Full Version : trisha yearwood web page site down?

sandyannie
02-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the trisha yearwood.com forum? Seems like the webpage went down.

TammyLS
02-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Unfortunately,yes the site has been down since sometime Saturday...BUMMER! Lately the site has gone down kind of alot...hopefully they will figure out what happened soon and fix the problem! Trisha may be on break, but I still Very Much enjoy being at Trishayearwood.com!

TYFan
02-17-2003, 02:12 PM
I know what you mean I was upset to go there and see I wasn't able to get on the webboard. I hope they fix it soon.

AngelTrisha9
02-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Yeah, April and Stephanie must be wronking on it, no? I hope so anyway...

TrishaNGarthFan
02-22-2003, 06:55 PM
Looks like they got problems over there again. Could this be a "weekend" thing? LOL! oh well.....

TammyLS
02-22-2003, 09:11 PM
What a Major Bummer! I can't believe how often ty.com has been down lately! I hope its Up SOON!!!! I miss it already! YES I have a life, but ty.com is Part of it! lol
Yeah, it sure does seem to be a weekend thing! Hmm, wonder whats up? Hopefully they'll let us know whats going on, or at least be able to fix it. I do know that they've had trouble and have been working on it...I don't know why some people live to cause trouble!

racmac
02-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Hi Guys,

Well I cant believe it, our favourtie females board is down again and this time from Thursday night, another weekend without Trisha, this is getting frustrating. I have to wonder why they keep taking it down on the weekend or what the problem is, dont they know we need our Trisha on the weekend too.

Rachael :(

Shannon
02-28-2003, 10:25 PM
I can't believe that it is down again. This is ridiculous that it has been down for 3 weekends in a row. I think that they are having serious problems over at CountryWired because they can't keep Tim McGraw's website up either since they announced pre-concert sales. I hope that they get their problems fixed really soon.

BLL
03-01-2003, 12:54 PM
It's back up!

TammyLS
03-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Rachael, I agree, its Very frustrating! I came on Friday morning and was soooo bummed! What is UP WITH THAT?! I hope they figure the problem out soon and get it taken care of--I'd hate to completely loose the board--OMG then what would I do?! I LOVE Ty.com!