PDA

View Full Version : All New Garth Brooks Video Clip Web Page

racmac
02-16-2003, 10:12 AM
Hi All,

As some of you might know I have been running a Trisha clips of the week page for a while now and recently I have been getting requests to do something for Garth as well. I was lucky enough this past week to be offered some server space from a good friend so I decided to go ahead and take up the offer and put it to good Garth use ;)

The page is up and running and can be found at the following url, I would love for everyone to be apart of this project so please feel free to email me at the email on the webpage.

http://members.optushome.com.au/garthbrooks/gbclips.html

I thought I would start off with classic Garth singing The Dance and then some other examples of what is available to be requested. Featured this week is Baton Rouge live from Ireland, a cute clip of Garth on Rosie O'Donnell, Mr Garth Jones from The Muppets and Garth performing on an Australian Show from 1994 singing One Night A Day. I will generally try and have a theme each week but to start off with I wanted to show the types of clips I have available.

Also for those interested Garth is featured heavily this week on the Trisha clips page with their appearance together on Crook and Chase back in 1997 after the CMA's.

http://members.optushome.com.au/trishayearwood/tyclips14.html

I hope everyone enjoys the page and helps out with requests.

Rachael :)

gb*ty*girlie
02-16-2003, 11:19 AM
thanks rachael, you are too awesome!!! just when i thought having new trisha clips every week was great, now i have garth ones too!!! and thanks for including the link to the trisha clips, b/c the web board isn't working over at ty.com, and i almost had a heart attack when i thought i wouldn't be able to get to them...once again, rachael, you rock!!!

*kati*--->who's loving double the trisha and garth fun!!!

BLL
02-16-2003, 01:28 PM
OMG!!! I never saw that Rosie show. Talk about the ultimate 'butt shot', LOL!!!! Thanks Rachel :):)

AngelTrisha9
02-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Oki... someone help me here I'm somewhere bettwen amused and freaked out.. whats, with the shaggy? And golden chain? And general Gino look? He's only missing the '77 camaro... Hoooo....

geertjonker2002
02-16-2003, 06:16 PM
Hy,

Thank you verry verry much for doing this. I live in the Netherlands so i can't see all his stuff on tv and all i see around here are a couple of his cd's. The rest of them i had to order from the net. Thank you again.

Take care,

Geert

Garth_FANtasizer
02-16-2003, 07:10 PM
Rachael, You are the Queen! I curtsey to you! You've just made my week! I can't tell you how great it is to see that face, hear that voice, see that smile, look into those beautiful eyes, and watch those wranglers wrangle!

Phewf, that Tom Jones skit kills me! That man has moves that are illegal in some parts of the world! Thats like the Shameless Swivel with a heap of grinding Garth bumpin' Brooks thrown in! I got so excited and carried away, I took my bra off and threw it at my computer screen! :eek:

Thanks for ALL the great clips on both Garth and Trisha!

~Ann~

Paula
02-16-2003, 07:50 PM
OMG, Rachael! I can't believe the Garth Jones schtick! How could I have missed it?!? How can I get a copy?

Okay, I'm going to calm down now and request that this clip never be removed from that page. You can rotate the rest, but I'd like to have access to that clip.

Paula

G-f
02-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Garth_FANtasizer...... I'm with you, throw it all at him! I remember that and have it on tape too. He can't deny ever watching Tom Jones at some times cause he had those moves down just right, and a "bit more" of his own stuff.

THANKS RACHEL!! All this is "very cool" as he would say.
Tricia

Rooster
02-17-2003, 08:26 PM
ROFLMAO!

I got so excited and carried away, I took my bra off and threw it at my computer screen!

OMG! Just when I thought it was safe to drink Koolaid at the computer while visiting this Planet. Ann, you crack me up! Thanks!

And as always, Rachael, YOU ROCK! :applause:

Krystal in Odessa

Steven75407
02-18-2003, 10:48 PM
You know the funny thing is that when he did the Tom Jones act, I thought he was doing an impression of Elvis. I guess it was because of the white clothes he was wearing.

RiotGB
02-19-2003, 08:33 AM
Wow!! Thanks Rachael. :) I just had to check out that Tom Jones skit everyone has been talking about, and I have to say I was not prepared for that!!! Would you believe I had never seen that before? I'll be good and not say anything else. :)

Thanks again Rachael. :)

Dawn

GB2PinaColadas
02-19-2003, 05:38 PM
I keep cracking up at Garth as Tom Jones. I NEVER saw that clip, and oh my goodness.. when some puppet threw the tiny bra at him, I lost it! LOL! :)