PDA

View Full Version : Garth Brooks Stuff

geertjonker2002
02-10-2003, 07:43 AM
Hy,

Doe aybody know any channels on mirc where you can find garth brooks stuff or any Garth Brooks channels. The ones i found are empty.

Thanks,

Geert

allisonv7
02-10-2003, 03:42 PM
You don't need to find a Garth Brooks specific channel, what I usually do is just go to a random DALnet server and choose any of the channels with MP3's.....everyone has Garth stuff. Just search for Garth and you'll get a ton of options, is there something specific that you're looking for?

allison.

geertjonker2002
02-11-2003, 05:23 AM
Hy,

I'm looking for videos of the 2001 concerts because where i live they didn't show it on tv and you can't buy anything on garth other than cd's.

Thanks for the tip anyway,

Geert

Paula
02-11-2003, 08:39 AM
Hi Geert,

You can place an ad in the Tradin Post (http://www.planetgarth.com/tradin_post/) here at PG and someone who can make copies in the format you need may be able to help you out.

Puala

geertjonker2002
02-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Hy,

I just wanted to thank all the people who wanted to help me out so far. It helped a lot.

Thanks an take care,

Geert

Karyn Hughes
02-16-2003, 03:36 PM
I seem to remember Garth took a nickname based on something few people know, to conceal his identity on-line. Heck, he told me, and he said few people would ever know. I know nothing public about it, which means very little, but it was a childhood saying. I am dying of curiosity. I shan't tell what it is, because it's personal. This falls into the "stuff" category! I'm trying to be secretive, F.
khakidoodle@attbi.com
Karyn Hughes