PDA

View Full Version : what would Garth do for his B-day

Rayjr
02-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Chris Ledoux is coming to Tulsa Friday Fed 7th. That's Garth's B-day. See'n as how Garth lives here now, does anybody think he might make an apperance with Chris on his birthday, or mabey is it a planned thing for Garth's B-day. Has anyone ever seen Garth appeare at any of Chris's shows???.....

just a wondering and hopeful fan.
thanks Rayjr

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
02-06-2003, 01:06 AM
Hey there. Welcome to the Planet Rayjr! :)

I don't think Garth would perform at Chris' concert. Who knows, he may sneak in to see it though. I believe they are close friends, so I'm guessing that they would probably get together for a visit while Chris is in town. :)

Hope you enjoy Chris. I have heard he puts on one heck of a show! And please, stick around. This is the best Garth site around! Lots of cool Garth info, photos, and excellent people to hang with here on the boards. :)

CC

Paula
02-06-2003, 08:36 AM
I echo what CC said...if Garth doesn't actually go to the concert, I'm betting they at least get together at some point. Man, if I was anywhere near there, I'd go. I went last year to Laughlin, Nevada to see Chris Ledoux for the first time and he puts on a terrific show. Just wish he would make the trek up here to the Northeast part of the country.

Paula

Garthfan92
02-06-2003, 09:26 PM
I'd tend to agree that Garth won't likely be at the show, but they'll find some time to hang out while Chris is in town. I doubt it's a total coincidence that Chris's show in Tulsa happens to be on Garth's birthday. Perhaps he planned it that way so he could pay his good friend a birthday visit.

Lisa