PDA

View Full Version : Trisha Video Clip Of The Week

racmac
01-21-2003, 08:12 AM
Hi All,

As I mentioned last week in the main PG forum a little while ago I started a weekly page featuring Trisha clips from her 11 year career. I will post the weekly link in this thread.

This week I have had several requests for one off performances by Trisha and also fans wanting to see various music videos so I have uploaded a few of those requests.

http://members.optushome.com.au/trishayearwood/tyclips10.html

Songs include The Flame (Olympics), The Song Remembers When (Cma's), I'll Still Love You More (music video) and Thats What I Like About You (rare australian fair performance)

Feel free to email me a request and if I have it I would be more than happy to post it in coming weeks. The email link can be found on the web page.

Enjoy Rachael :)

Greeny
01-21-2003, 04:55 PM
Thank You !!!!:D

Garth_FANtasizer
01-21-2003, 07:27 PM
Thank you, Rachael! :)

I especially like the CMA one and the one from the fair because I've never seen them before.

~Ann~

TrishaNGarthFan
01-22-2003, 07:44 AM
Hi Rachael!! Thanks for the wonderful video clips. I have my banner on today. *smirk*

Like Ann I especially liked the CMA's video (I had never saw it before) and the rare Fair performance. I have a question though. At the fair performance the two guys standing behind her playing the guitar looked so much like Robert and Vince Gill. After viewing the clip about 50 times I still couldn't be positive. Do you have any info on it?

All the videos were great to see!
Thanks again,
Sue

racmac
01-22-2003, 08:07 AM
Hi Sue,

Glad you enjoyed the clips. The guys behind Trisha were Johnny with long hair and a pony tail and whoever her bass guitar player was at the time. Robert was not here in Australia with her and well I wish Vince was but nope wasnt him either. Hope this helps answer your question a little bit.

Rachael :)

ps: the banner looks awesome, hehe

TrishaNGarthFan
01-22-2003, 09:11 AM
LMAO Rachael!! Glad you are enjoying the banner!

And thanks for the info on Robert and Vince. I'll have to check that video out again, to see Johnny....he looks so different with hair.

Sue

Originally posted by racmac
Hi Sue,

Glad you enjoyed the clips. The guys behind Trisha were Johnny with long hair and a pony tail and whoever her bass guitar player was at the time. Robert was not here in Australia with her and well I wish Vince was but nope wasnt him either. Hope this helps answer your question a little bit.

ps: the banner looks awesome, hehe

racmac
01-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Hi All,

This week we have more requests....I have included another song from Trisha's very first Australian concert with her singing The Woman Before Me, then Trisha singing Midnight Train To Georgia & Somewhere Over The Rainbow from her Disney World Special, Garth & Trisha singing Powerful Thing from the American Music Awards & Trisha singing I'll Still Love You More live at the ACM's in 1999.

http://members.optushome.com.au/trishayearwood/tyclips11.html

racmac
02-02-2003, 06:30 AM
Hi All,

This week we go to The Opry with Trisha. Any Trisha fan knows what the opry means to Trisha and how much she loves playing there. Since Trisha is such a huge Patsy Cline fan I decided to share her tribute to Patsy from the 75th Anniversary Opry Show & her own Induction along with an Opry performance.

http://members.optushome.com.au/trishayearwood/tyclips12.html

racmac
02-11-2003, 07:17 AM
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who sent in a request, I am working on them all and hope to bring them to you in the coming weeks. This week we take a look at two of Trisha's Music Videos being Where Are You Now & I Would Have Loved You Anyway, Trisha's performance on the Country Freedom Countert of We Shall Be Free and as a special treat we have Trisha in concert at Farm Aid, she performed six songs and she rocked the house as always. Songs are as follows: Perfect Love, She's In Love With The Boy, The Song Remembers When, Wrong Side Of Memphis, There Goes My Baby & How Do I Live.

http://members.optushome.com.au/trishayearwood/tyclips13.html

Ruthanna
02-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Clips were completely awesome as always!!!!

Thanks!!!!
Sarah