PDA

View Full Version : Garth on CMT Inside Fame

racmac
01-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Press Release....

Wynonna Opens the Flood Gates to Reveal Personal Triumph And Tragedy in an Exclusive 'CMT Inside Fame'

Friday January 10, 5:00 am ET

Ashley Judd, Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton and Naomi Judd Speak Out About Wynonna New Wynonna Music to World Premiere on CMT Inside Fame

NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Music fans know Wynonna Judd as one half of the phenomenally successful mother-daughter duo The Judds and as a solo artist who spread her wings in the wake of adversity, but who is the real Wynonna? The self-proclaimed "Xena with a Guitar" reveals untold details of her personal life on the intimate, exclusive episode of CMT INSIDE FAME, premiering on Saturday, Jan. 25 at 9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT.* Ashley Judd, Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton and Naomi Judd also speak out about Wynonna in this insightful CMT INSIDE FAME.

Garth Brooks, on Wynonna -- "Wynonna's one of those people that when she sings if you didn't believe that God exists before, there was no other explanation for it afterward. She's just got a gift and I'm proud that she doesn't hold back when she uses it."

click the link for the whole story

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030110/chf001_1.html

Rachael

ProducerJ
01-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Neat Rachael! He seems to be doing quite a bit of this sort of thing recently. (John Travolta, Martina...)

I'll be interested to hear what Wy's new music sounds like, I'd thought she was moving away from country music for this one. As always... you rock!
J.