PDA

View Full Version : Planet Garth Contest Information

Monica Lockhart
01-07-2003, 12:36 AM
Hello Everyone and Happy January 7th!

I have some great news to share with you all! After taking several months hiatus, we will be bringing back a current events forum for your enjoyment.

This forum will have a different set of guidelines than our previous "Open Forum". We want this forum to be enjoyable for all PGer's. In order to ensure the enjoyment of all members and moderators, the following needs to be made public up front. There will be no member bashing. No religion bashing. No politics bashing. No "adult content". The moderators have the ability to remove posts that they determine violate the spirit of the community without notification. If these criteria are met, we should have a happy community discussion forum!

So where do you fit in??

We want you to create a name for this new forum. The person who submits the winning name will recieve a Planet Garth T-shirt. :)

What you need to do is come up with a name and description for the forum. For Example:

Captain Morgan's Corner: A place to sit back with two pina colada's and visit with your PG friends.

DO NOT POST YOUR IDEAS HERE IN THIS THREAD. THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF THEY ARE POSTED HERE

Submit your idea(s) via email to monica@planetgarth.com

The contest will run from Tuesday, January 7th to Thursday, January 9th ending at 7pm EST. The entries will then be judged by the Mod Squad and we will post the top 5 favorite entries for the Planet population to vote on Friday night.

The voting will go through Sunday and we will announce the winner on Monday.

Good Luck Everyone!

The Planet Garth Moderating Staff

Monica Lockhart
01-07-2003, 10:05 AM
One more thing...

You may submit more than one idea. You are not limited to one entry.

:)

Moni

allisonv7
01-08-2003, 04:35 PM
With a theme like this: "Captain Morgan's Corner: A place to sit back with two pina colada's and visit with your PG friends.", the new forum may not last too long ;)

:)

allison.

Teach
01-08-2003, 06:08 PM
When I clicked on the link for Moni's email, I wrote out my entry and then got all kind of error messages and my computer froze. :( This is the second time I have had trouble with that link. Has anyone else had trouble with the link???

ProducerJ
01-08-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey Teach, I just used it and it worked fine.

If your email browser doesn't like the link, just type the email address in manually, that should work. :)
J.

Teach
01-08-2003, 08:17 PM
I should have thought of that myself. When it comes to computers, sometimes I just don't know what to do when something unexpected happens.