PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to ya all and to all a good nite

nelty
12-15-2002, 04:26 PM
To Moderators: I know this is not Garth related (sort of) So... you are welcome to delete it.

I have tons of work especially that I've just assigned to a IT-ERP project. (on a side note, the project was formerly known as "Strawman" and the logo was a Scarecrow before it was renamed to "CASFIT" and we're still determining the logo) With that said, I don't know if I'm going to get a chance to log on again before Chirstmas.

I wish everyone, the old members, the really old ones ;) and the new members a HAPPY & SAFE HOILDAY, MERRY CHIRSTMAS and a Happy New Year

Ho ho ho.... MeRrY ChRiStMaS to all and to all a good nite.

Nelly
:)Wishing for a 2 day vacation:)

Monica Lockhart
12-15-2002, 08:21 PM
Nelly,

It's so nice to see you here! Miss you posting!

Here's wishing a Healthy, Peaceful and Happy Holiday Season to everyone.

Moni

Snow
12-15-2002, 09:16 PM
Yeah! This can be our official PG Holiday Greeting Thread! Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you are hon! We miss you lots and lots!

I'll probably be back later to offer a more creative holiday greeting... but for now I hope everyone stays safe and happy throughout the holidays and the coming New Year.

Now go forth and do good things! :)

Garthfan92
12-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Glad you got a chance to stop by, Nelly!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Lisa

Skywise
12-16-2002, 12:33 AM
MAy all the PG family, mods to the posters and brandon too (GRIN) have a merry, blessed christmas. It's great to know that the Gift given to us so long ago is still beng celebrated!

God bless you all!

Scott

"the real reason for christmas.... the birth of a baby child" (from "The Real Reason for Christmas, w/m Scott Foster)

nelty
12-16-2002, 12:38 AM
Just taking a break from studying for my final on Management Information System (MIS)... I swear, I WILL NEVER EVER take 6 courses and work. My goodness, talk about stress...

WOW... glad to know that I am still remembered.. lol.. ;)

Hi Moni,

Thanks... I MISS the free time too... Damn just think that I had time before to do all those stuff for the tribute book. Just notice that, with just one more post, you'll tie with me.

Hey Deb aka Snow,

I still don't know which to call you. I guess I'll eventually. lol:D Lots happen in the last few months, graduated with my first degree, started work at Canada Custom and Revenue Agency's Information Technology Branch in the summer (let me tell you, they know how to keep you on your toes), working to finish my second degree in marketing and MIS and a certificate in emergency management through Westren Washington University. Busy Busy...

Hello Lisa,

Glad to see that you are still posting....

ttfn
Nelly

Garthmedic
12-16-2002, 01:17 AM
Merry merry ho-ho to all my PG family!

--spud--:)

redstrokes77
12-16-2002, 10:19 AM
Hi Nelly!

Please make sure MY name doesn't come up at Customs and Revenue, all right? I miss ya!

deb (The other one)

Teach
12-16-2002, 10:38 AM
Happy Holidays to everyone at Planet Garth and may Santa bring lots of Garth goodies and plenty of Tacos and M&M's. Also, may 2003 be the best year ever!!

Skywise
12-16-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Teach
Happy Holidays to everyone at Planet Garth and may Santa bring lots of Garth goodies and plenty of Tacos and M&M's. Also, may 2003 be the best year ever!!

(if I may say)

and the year Garth wakes up and realizes the uh.. (trying to be politically correct, not a strong suit of mine) misfortune of his decision to walk away?

Vanessa
12-16-2002, 01:25 PM
LOL Scott.. that was good! :D very true.. he'll realize it one day soon!

Meery Christmas to my fellow PGers and MUTTS.. hey dale, ML, Diane..

Merry Christmas Garth, Sandy, Raymind, Trisha, Stillwater, Allie, August and Taylor.. and Brandon and his family and friends :)

God bless ya'll!

Vanessa

Snow
12-16-2002, 05:28 PM
OH MY GOSH NELLY!!! I'm so proud of you! I don't know if I could have survived all that! *lol* I hope you'll be able to slow down and enjoy life a little soon. I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. Take care! ((HUGS))

MT4GB
12-16-2002, 06:18 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone and to Garth and his family!

Still recovering from my surgery-cyst and left ovary taken out, no problem with my colon and yes I do have endometriosis!

Wishing everyone good health, love and peace for the holiday season and for 2003!

Nancy

Garth_FANtasizer
12-16-2002, 06:45 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone! May you all find something Garthy under your tree, or in Trisha's case, Garth! :)

God Bless us all!

~Ann~

Garthmedic
12-16-2002, 06:47 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone!

My colon is just fine as well! :p

--spud--:)

MT4GB
12-17-2002, 01:43 AM
Spud be nice or I will come after you with my potato peeler!

Nancy

bjmg
12-17-2002, 05:36 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a great holiday season and happy new year.:)

Brad:)

amd-b
12-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope everyone has a great holiday.
I am thankful for all of my new PG friends and I am especially greatful for the Garth Angels that have made this year so much fun.

Happy New Year.
Alexa

Frankie-20-100
12-17-2002, 11:42 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you'll have a great great great holiday.

Nelly, Nice to hear from you again. Happy holidays to you and if you see my name at the Canada Custom and Revenue Agency's, just remember I didn't do it. ;)

Joyeux NoŽl
France

GBheartandsoul
12-18-2002, 03:14 PM
Merry Christmas Pgers!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe & Garthy holiday!

Nelly, good luck with your studies! Glad you posted.:)

Seira:)

AussieLisa
12-19-2002, 06:01 AM
I want to wish all PG'ers a very merry Christmas, even though I have not been posting in the forums for months!!... I hope you all enjoy spending that precious time with your family and friends.

I also hope that 2003 is a better year for us all, I personally have had a rotten year and am determined to make next year a great one!

My thoughts especially go out to all my fellow Aussies who lost their loved ones in Bali.....I hope spending time with their families and friends at Christmas helps to ease the pain a little bit for them. And I pray that next year we do not see a war... let's hope it can be avoided.... I'm not a very religious person but I am praying for peace....

Season's Greetings all, take care

Lisa :)

OH and of course Merry Christmas to Garth and family and also Trisha xx

everynowandthen
12-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Though I'm not here too often anymore, I think of you and hope this finds you well.

Blessings,
Angela

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
12-20-2002, 10:38 PM
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you Nelly, on such a wonderful accomplishment! :D

:)WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON:)

HO HO ((((HUGS))) ~~ CC

fuzzwuzz
12-22-2002, 02:22 PM
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a
conspiracy of love. ~Hamilton Wright Mabi~

Ahh! That's the pure magic of Christmas right there folks! It never felt so good to get all "Wrapped Up in You"! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! I'm off to ring up happy Wal-Mart Christmas shoppers until midnight! They are the best! I love 'em! And I love you too! ~God bless us all! ~Dale~ XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

boppityboo
12-22-2002, 02:31 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW GARTHNUTTS! May everyone have a happy, healthy, holiday this year and all year round. I am wearing out my MOC and BTS cds big time. I've watched my taped Garth Christmas special at the Rainbow Room about 20 times now. Gotta be careful I don't wear it out. lol. Man, he looks yummy in a tux. (or in anything, really). I hope everyone can spend time with their family and friends this season. Like Garth said in that special, if you are thinking about going home for Christmas, do yourself a favour, go home.

Ellie

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

Paula
12-23-2002, 08:52 PM
To all my fellow Garthnutts, my greeting to all of you can be found here (http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?BZZDNEKQXXT8A).

Paula

lee512w
12-23-2002, 11:34 PM
To all of you......
Warm wishes and cozy dreams of health and happiness for the holiday season and the new year to come.

Leelee

madam divine1
12-24-2002, 01:06 PM
TO ALL MY FELLOW P.G.ers ~~ HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL, HOWEVER YOU MAY CELEBRATE!!!

...and may the New Year find you heathy, happy, and prosperous!

Also, Garth just in case you're out there "LURKING" Happy Holidays to you and your family as well!

Peace to All!

Tina