PDA

View Full Version : Lost In You Lyrics

Royal Troyal Fan
07-24-1999, 11:14 PM
Okay to the best of my limited ability<BR>here are the lyrics to Chris Gaines<BR>"Lost in You"<BR>please let me know if I heard something wrong.... thanks gf fans.<P><BR>there's no more waiting<BR>holding out for love<BR>you are my god sent<BR>that I have been forever dreaming of<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>but there's something about you<BR>when your around<BR>baby I have found<BR>I get lost in you <P>What is this feeling<BR>I've never known before<BR>that I should dear to<BR>swear to surrender to ever more<BR>that's what I've come here for<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>but there's something about you<BR>when your around baby <BR>I get lost in a wonderful daze<BR>lost in your wonderful ways<P>Heaven knows<BR>when your around<BR>baby I have found<BR>I get lost<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>but there's something about you<BR>when your around<BR>baby I have found<BR>I get lost in you<BR>N

Royal Troyal Fan
07-24-1999, 11:42 PM
Sorry, In my rush to get the lyrics typed<BR>I made two errors<BR>please note the following corrections :<P>in line 15: omit the word "to" after the word surrender<P>it should read :<P>"swear to surrender ever more"<P>then<P>in between lines 22 & 23 I omitted the following:<P>"I have found"<P>it should read:<P>"when your around baby<BR>I have found <BR>I get lost in a wonderful daze" <P>N

BesideUAlways
07-25-1999, 06:19 AM
There are just a couple things you left out, so here is my version of the lyrics:<P>There's no more waiting<BR>Holding out for love<BR>You are my God sent<BR>That I have been forever deep in love<BR>My Angel from above<P>Heaven knows <BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you <BR>When you're around baby I have found<BR>I get lost in you<P>What is this feeling<BR>I've never known before<BR>That I should dare to <BR>Swear to surrender ever more<BR>That's what I came here for<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you<BR>When you're around baby I have found<BR>I get lost in a wonderful daze<BR>Lost in your wonderful ways<BR>Heaven knows<P>Well, when you're around<BR>Baby I have found <BR>I get lost <BR>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you <BR>When you're around <BR>Baby I have found<BR>I get lost in you<P>N

Royal Troyal Fan
07-25-1999, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the reply BesideUAlways.<P>So it seems you and I heard different lyrics<BR>on the 4 th line:<P>You say it's: "that I have been forever deep in love".<P>I say it's: "that I have been forever dreaming of".<P>COOL!!!!!!!!!!<P>This just gives me ANOTHER reason to go back and listen to the song again.<P>I'll check back with you after I hear it some more.<P><BR>Thanks for pointing that out BesideUAlways.<P>Chi-town Garth FanN

BesideUAlways
07-25-1999, 09:02 AM
Ok, I listened again...and I believe you are right...it is "forever dreaming of"<P>TTYSN

CanadianCMFan
07-25-1999, 10:26 PM
only additional, (minor) revision would be "godsend" instead of "God sent". Elsewise, right on, good work.<P>Standing outside the fire...Dan. Cheers!N