PDA

View Full Version : Faith Hill Special__anyone tape it ???

Jen19
12-01-2002, 04:29 PM
did anyone tape the Faith Hill speical on thankgiving I taped it but opps wrong channal.. I was suppose to send a copy to my mom. I will pay for it or trade you for something elese I have lots of good video stuff. :)

email me at Jenlvsgarth@aol.com

thanks
jen

ProducerJ
12-01-2002, 07:50 PM
Hey Jen - I haven't had a chance to check the tape yet, but Gary was supposed to have taped both Tim and Faith's specials for me. If I have 'em, they're yours.
J.

Paula
12-01-2002, 11:01 PM
If Joyce doesn't have it, I can bring my tape with me this weekend and you can copy it.

Paula

Jen19
12-02-2002, 01:15 PM
thanks :) I got the Tim Mcgraw one it was good I also taped him on the opry with Brad !!! Brad and I did the same thing on Thanksgiving we both saw Harry Poter how cool is that. If only he had gone to the Green Hill theater :(

JEN

ProducerJ
12-02-2002, 01:31 PM
I've got it Jen, i'm fast forwarding through Change My Clothes Barbie right now.

Something is off with my VCR though, I missed the first minute of both Tim and Faith's specials. But it's yours if you want it.

J.

fuzzwuzz
12-02-2002, 11:08 PM
Ok Jen. For those of us who can't get CMT, PLEASE give us the run-through of Tim's Opry performance? Also, don't they only show part of that on tv, not all of it? It seems to me that's how it was when Garth was playing there.