PDA

View Full Version : I feel down... after listening to "Double Live"..

GB2PinaColadas
12-01-2002, 12:56 AM
just because while I'm listening to it.. I feel really bad, about missing his shows in the past.. and i so regret it, probably will all my life.. but if garth comes back.. i'll go anywhere to see him for sure..

allisonv7
12-01-2002, 01:34 AM
be thankful for everything he gave us, without the past there's no tomorrow :)

allison.

Snow
12-01-2002, 01:49 AM
I understand what you're saying. It's perhaps the ONLY good thing to come out of my never being blessed to see a live show.... I can't miss what must surely have been an awesome... and addictive experience. I mean, how do you top that? I guess I just have to agree with Allison in that we should be thankful for what we have. Don't feel bad for yourself... just pity me for never having seen one at all! *LOL*

Scarecrow
12-01-2002, 03:25 PM
Sometimes I wish I could have a time machine so that I could go back in time and watch him over and over again.

ProducerJ
12-01-2002, 07:18 PM
Even Garth can't make a time machine, but he COULD put out some concert DVD's that we could play over and over and over and over.....

*HINT*HINT*HINT*

J.

natural_flavour
12-02-2002, 02:07 PM
i still dont understand why garth doesnt tour anymore ??? micheal jackson is alot older by years and still tour for example!!! garth is still 40 i guess. thats not the best decision he took.

bal2001bc
12-02-2002, 07:11 PM
You know that seeing Garth and Trisha live was something that I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

Due to long term illnesses and never flown before I was scared and not only of my first flight but scared of missing out on something which may not ever happen again.

Garth's tours around the UK were rare and I know this show was taped for some reason but I've not heard what he planned to do. I was hoping another Ireland and Back thing.

I owe a lot to two friends who got me the tickets and it was one of the reasons I decided to give away one away to someone who wanted to go with the rest of the their family. They couldn't get enough for a same day and the only choice was for them to go on seperate days.

I don't know if I have ever told my full story here but despite being scared as anything and even to last the conecrt I got to touch Trisha and Garth ( I shook the hand of Garth) 3-4 times.

This being back in Nov 1998 I still haven't sorted the 200-300 pics I took on the day.

I know many people have missed out on seeing Garth live but least you have been a part of many other Garth moments.

Oneday I'll post a full story but for now

Take care and :)

P.S I don't know whether I was trying to take a picture of me Touch Garth in this pic, but have you tried it as it sure is hard, lol

fuzzwuzz
12-02-2002, 09:45 PM
Not through his heart it isn't hard! :)

Irelandlive
12-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Makes me feel sooo alive. It takes me back to when I was part of this video being make in Ireland. I close my eyes and see Garth,My heart in my mouth as he runs along the top partition of the stage. I hear the songs, the shouts of encouragement from the crowd and how they sang along with him. I feel the buzz in the air and the pure love that surrounds Garth and is returned to us his fans. I miss him so badly but I'm glad to have these memories of him. I have been to other concerts before and since Garth but nothing compares.

Jacqui