PDA

View Full Version : Garth and Pat Algers

Honeybunny31
11-19-2002, 09:15 AM
Here is a pretty cool article I found on Garth and Pat Algers.

I like the last part.

He will be back!!!!

Im waiting..lol

Take Care,

Lisa

http://www.roanoke.com/roatimes/news/story139745.html

ProducerJ
11-19-2002, 01:11 PM
Oh what a very cool article Lisa -- Good find!

J.

GBheartandsoul
11-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Thanks Lisa for the link to the article. Very nice! I like that last part too! I will say though that it still irks me that when writers write about Chris Gaines it's always seems to be with a negative spin to it. At least he mentioned that it sold 2 million copies.

I would have loved to have seen their shows, to hear them sing and listen to their stories about Garth etc.

Seira:)

countyfair_85
11-19-2002, 02:50 PM
"I wish all my flops were multimillion sellers," Alger said.

Brooks bounced back with the hit album "Scarecrow" last year, but he still keeps a low profile these days. Alger expects him to be back in the spotlight again.

"We haven't heard the last of him, I'm sure," Alger said.

I really like Pat's comments about his flops...
and Garth's being considered a multimillion seller flop...
Was he like throwing that in someone's face? LOL

Anyone that has said Garth's album "Garth Brooks In The Life Of Chris Gaines" was a failure... will one day realise what a fool they were to think so.

I love that album...

I expect Garth to be back too... better then ever... and I know we haven't heard the last from him too!
So, that makes a few of us that believe it...
but Pat( an old and dear friend of Garth's ) should know for a fact that he'll be in the spotlight again...

Thanks for posting the article!

-Diane

majmom
11-21-2002, 01:20 PM
Very Cool...thanks Lisa!

Kerry

GB2PinaColadas
11-21-2002, 05:00 PM
Awesome article... whoo-hoo! Hope he'll come back..

Briggs7195
11-21-2002, 05:26 PM
What a great article! Thanks for sharing! We all want him back :) He is the best hehe....

evrywoman
11-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Thanks for that great info, Lisa -!

Since you mentioned Pat Alger, I'm not sure if this has ever been posted on PG, but I recommend Pat Alger's CD "SEEDS" -- very cool selection of songs-- Great lyrics :)

Bonnie