PDA

View Full Version : Teammates Check Ceremony tonight!

ProducerJ
11-15-2002, 12:32 AM
Full article: http://www.calgaryflames.com/cgi-bin/news/comments.cgi?type=press_rel&file_num=0000000609

Title: CALGARY FLAMES GO ‘TOP SHELF’ HELPING RAISE MONEY FOR GARTH BROOKS TEAMMATES FOR KIDS FOUNDATION
Date: November 14, 2002
CALGARY FLAMES GO ‘TOP SHELF’
Flames players Bob Boughner, Craig Conroy, Chris Drury and Stephane Yelle help to raise $365,698 for Garth Brooks Teammates for Kids Foundation

For Immediate Release
Thursday, November 14, 2002

Calgary, AB –Calgary Flames players, Bob Boughner, Craig Conroy, Chris Drury and Stephane Yelle will be participating in a cheque presentation to the Garth Brooks Teammates for Kids Foundation at the Flames’ game vs. the New York Rangers, Thursday, November 14th, 2002.

The Flames players are members of the ‘Top Shelf’ division of the Teammates for Kids Foundation, where NHL hockey players help to raise funds to be distributed to children’s charities. Through their on ice achievements, NHL player representatives for this initiative have raised $365,698 during the 2001-2002 season alone.

-- I was tipped off to this from the Garthbox, AND I have to say that Bob Boughner used to be a Predator. :)
J.

GBronx
11-15-2002, 09:20 AM
JOYCE!!! You beat me to it!!!

I came here to post what I just saw on the GBox!!!
And here it is!!!

Guess I have to get up pretty early in the morning to get a
scoop here!!!! ;)
Tony Arata

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away!

Teach
11-15-2002, 09:54 AM
I was going to post the same thing. LOL!!!

ProducerJ
11-15-2002, 10:02 AM
LOL girls! You know what they say - Great Minds Think Alike!
J.

fuzzwuzz
11-15-2002, 10:12 PM
And great hearts too. :)

diem nash
11-20-2002, 08:48 AM
...and great news! :D

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Maddy :D