PDA

View Full Version : Lost In You (video)

Eternity4U
07-24-1999, 07:21 AM
TEll me all what you think the video will look like or would like it to look like???<P>and lets get the ball rolling in all other sorts of ideas of the chris gaines persona. <P>is he married<BR>will he be a nice person?( of course) <BR>does he wear leather to bed( opps )<BR>what does chris gaies eat for breakfast etc<P>first question???<P>what is your INTERPRETATION for <BR>~~~~~LOST IN YOU~~~~~<P><BR>BLESSINGS diana<BR>N

BesideUAlways
07-24-1999, 07:27 AM
I think the song is about someone who has this marvelous idea of what love is suppose to be...and waited a long time for this perfect angel who, until now didn't exist. God sent that person, the perfect person...and finally he found the love of his life and allowed himself to get "Lost". Still part of him couldn't believe that it was really happening and was almost afraid to believe that it could happen...still he couldn't hide it and finally gave in!! N

Eternity4U
07-24-1999, 07:44 AM
wow we think alike . i agree with you. and it sounds good what about a video of how it would look????<P>dianaN

BigGfan4life
07-24-1999, 11:17 AM
Hmm...I see him as not married. And isn't it funny, he looks like he would be a very mysterious, moody, cynical person..do you understand how I get that from his looks? BUT, I think he just looks tough on the outside and is a sweet guy on the inside who just needs someone to love ;)N

Eternity4U
07-24-1999, 08:58 PM
very good you all, come on more replys lets get this perona going.. <P>you knwo you are right he does look a little moody only becaus he would not have been able to find that true love.. mm<P>come on some video ideas all come on <BR>write on down giggle <P>diana elizabethN

kristen166
07-24-1999, 09:28 PM
I don't see the Chris Gaines character married neither. He does look a little dark and mysterious looking in the photo. I think he will nice maybe, he will probally be in "love" on the video. :)N

BigGfan4life
07-25-1999, 05:20 AM
Ok, I kind of have an idea for the video...it would have Garth (dressed as Chris), and the setting would be a dark and rainy night. He would be following the woman around everywhere...but he follows her from a distance, and the way he is following her will make it seem like he is sneaking around...I can picture Chris Gaines walking with his head down and it will almost seem like he is stalking her. Every place she stops at, he watches her through the window. She kind of has a feeling that someone is following her, but when she looks, she can't see him. Ok, that is all I have come up with so far ;)N

Eternity4U
07-25-1999, 08:14 AM
wow love the stalking. yeah i thought that too that she does not know he is around but she can sense him . cool very cool huh the ideas we come up with .<P><BR>boy the raining part I love cause his wild (chris gaines hair) would be all over. see combine some of all of our ideas of course he is single that is a must he is a rock singer lol well a r&b singer .<P><BR>keep up lets hear more!!!!! :-)<P>diana elizabethN

boppityboo
07-26-1999, 10:50 AM
Awww, man.... I was just thinking about Chris playing the gently stalker.. LOL. :) But how about this. She bumps into him on the street, while she is running late for an appointment in the rain and her business papers get scattered all over. Chris helps her pick them up and they both reach for the last sheet. Their hands touch,and they stare at each other. Its love at first site for both, but she has to run. She takes off and Chris is left staring at her retreating figure. That is when the song starts and he is imagining what kind of woman she is and he is going to meet her again. Meanwhile they will show the woman thinking back to that chance encounter and her wondering if he was affected by it as much as she was. Then at the end of the video they meet again by chance in a coffee shop, her on her lunch break and Chris, I dunno, an artist type, just bumming around writing and maybe painting. This time they do start talking and, well, I'm a sucker for happy endings. Happily ever after and all that. Well, thats about what I think would make a neat video. Its the best I can do before noon on a Monday. LOL<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

boppityboo
07-26-1999, 11:09 AM
OK, OK, I got another idea. Chris, being the big star he has all of a sudden become has to start going to all these media parties. At one of these parties, he sees a gorgeous mysterious woman whom everytime he tries to get close to her to meet her,someone intercepts him with questions, requests,pix, etc. She sees him also but doesn't make it easy for him to catch up to her. As soon as he is free, he tries to look for her and sees her leaving and again as he tries to reach her in time, he gets interrupted again. Kinda like an elusive shadow that he keeps chasing but can never catch. Of course, before he decided to try to meet her, she has been to his previous media parties and he had seen her in the past but was always too busy to really notice her. At this particular gathering, he is getting tired of ppl always wanting something from him and meanwhile this woman has never even approached him, but has always been there hovering kinda in the background. No one seems to know who she is or her name, and when he tries to point her out to someone, she all of a sudden dissappears into a crowd, so all you see is the back of her head. I don't know how the video ends though, so if anyone wants to add to it, feel free. This is fun. Thanks for the topic Diana Elizabeth. :)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Eternity4U
07-26-1999, 03:13 PM
wow ellie,i shed my ideas of the chris video for yours. that was awsome . That would even be a good plot huh for the movie too cool i say too cool.<P>ellie the elusive lady idea is the best , ok all keep it coming and answer the others about if you were the booking agent etc??<P>blessings diana elizabethN

majmom
07-26-1999, 07:19 PM
I don't know how it ends, but your idea left thinking of a "glass slipper" - you know, something that can connect him to her, if he can find her - something personal of hers he can hold while singing and he can use to help him search for, and eventually find her, and confirm the "perfect fit", so to speak... Kind of corny, I know, but I'm cornball right down to the roots! Just a thought,<BR>KerryN

boppityboo
07-28-1999, 12:55 PM
Alrighty, I have another one. lol. :)<BR> Ok, picture this, Chris,after having one bad relationship after another, he is getting really discouraged, that he will never find Mrs. Right. Until finally he does meet her, oh I don't know, at a little cafe or something. So they start going out and when they are out with friends, they have eyes(and hands. :))only for each other. They practically ignore everyone and the friends are just rolling their eyes back cause they're at it again. lol. Eventually they stop going out with friends altogether, and its just fine with them. They move in together and eventually get married and then flash forward to when they are old and they still have eyes only for each other. :) A true love story that lasts forever. Sigh.... what an incurable romantic am I, lol. :)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Eternity4U
07-28-1999, 07:23 PM
very good boppity but is say add the roving eye to the lovers and you have the typical video huh (giggle) not typical marraige nope did not say that just that most videos have heartahce and temptation..<P>yours is good in that they close off the world to live eternally in theirs. You know how some outsiders are sometimes to relationships. that is good that they ignore others , but what if we make it all meloncholy like and say , boom chris then must leave her behind for the sake of teh MUSIC ohhhhhhh.. <P>this is fun enjoy all, hope more do post mmmmm <BR>N

BigGfan4life
07-29-1999, 03:57 AM
I think all your ideas are good :) Hmmm..I was just thinking...I think it would be cool if Sandy played the part of the mystery woman ;)N