PDA

View Full Version : New Chris Gaines info...

boppityboo
07-23-1999, 11:09 AM
Hey guys, how y'all doing? I'm glad so many ppl have heard Lost In You already. I'm not one of them... :( Anyway, I was watching Canadian CMT like normal, and the CMT Newsbeat came on. I can't believe no one has posted this, and if they have, sorry this is a repeat. So the gal says that more info on The Lamb was released. She said that for the movie, Chris is the lead singer of a band called Crush and they get really famous almost right away. Now I'm a bit fuzzy on here, cause I only heard it once... Apparently Chris's dad dies in '90, then Chris gets into a car accident in '92 and has 2 years of PLASTIC SURGERY to go through. This is like when he is struggling(right word?)with his celebrity and trying to deal with it. Anyway, it sounds a little bizzarre right now, but I'm sure it will all make sense when the movie comes out. I hope I didn't confuse anyone like I usually am confused. LOL :). I will check out the CMT web site. Usually they have it on there, but it takes a few days for them to post it. <P><BR>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

kristen166
07-23-1999, 03:07 PM
Sounds a little sad, about the car wreck and all, I will probally cry, since it is actually the G-MAN playing the part. Thanks for the info :) Looking so foward to the movie. :)N

honky
07-23-1999, 05:19 PM
<B>Ellie</B>,<P>I know, the whole thing is still a puzzle to me. But what the heck, it's Garth we're talking about here.. he will impress us no matter what ;)<P>Just wait till the movie comes out.<P>TommyN

CaptMorgan
07-23-1999, 05:30 PM
I haven't watched CMT much this week, so it's no wonder I missed this. Thanks for the info.<P>This whole movie and Chris Gaines project is getting more and more interesting as new bits of information come out. <P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

redstrokes77
07-23-1999, 05:38 PM
As the Mad Hatter would say it's "curiouser and curiouser". N

hugeGBnutt
07-23-1999, 10:28 PM
wow! thanx foe the awesome and very c0ol info! ;)<P>aRiN

kristen166
07-24-1999, 03:00 PM
Oh just wanted to say, with every info we get on the movie as it comes out just keeps getting interesting and better, can't wait till it is out. :)N

kristen166
07-25-1999, 08:02 PM
OH I forgot to ask, what is Plastic surgery?, is it like cosmetic surgery?, like a facelift or something?<P>Just wondering :)N

CanadianCMFan
07-25-1999, 10:12 PM
Yes Kristen, Plastic Surgery/Cosmetic Surgery...same thing. We Canadians like to be different...lol. In addition, I also saw the bit on Canadian CMT (we have a slightly different CMT owned by the US CMT but using Canadian VJs and featuring more Canadian music and artists) saying Chris was an Aussie. Thought I'd throw that in...only caught the update quickly, but same one as Boppity saw.<P>Standing outside the fire...Dan. Cheers!N