PDA

View Full Version : Will Chris Gaines have the infamous goatee? And other questions...

BigGfan4life
07-21-1999, 04:10 PM
Hmmm...I was on the new CG fans website, and it got me thinking about a couple of things...Garth has the infamous goatee on the cover of the Gaines album, but he shaved it off. Will he grow it back for the role?<P>Also, in the movie, do you think he'll use his regular voice when he talks, or do you think he'll try to alter it a little? He does have that hint of "southern twang" when he talks :) <P>Last question...err..thought...I doubt that there will be much use for a fiddle on the Gaines album, since you don't see fiddle in pop music. The article from LA Times says Garth used "his seven-piece band" to record several of the Gaines songs...I certainly hope Jimmy participated in this :) Ok, those are all my questions/thoughts about CG ;)N

Paula
07-21-1999, 04:23 PM
Jimmy plays guitar too, so he could still be part of the band.<P>PaulaN

honky
07-21-1999, 07:06 PM
<B>Shannon</B>,<P>Well, it's hard to judge if Garth would speak like Chris Gaines or even have goatee like CG.. just keep waiting (impatiently)<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
07-22-1999, 03:06 AM
Well, I think he will have to add the goatee when the movie is about to be made :)<BR>I think he looks soooo cool with it:d<P>BrianN