PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic City Show - Meet & Greet!

NFerris
10-06-2002, 09:13 PM
Hi everyone - just had to share with you all here that I am going to Trisha's October 12th concert in Atlantic City, NJ and that I get to meet the Ever Lovely Miss Trisha after the concert! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'm sure I'll be totally tongue-tied when my turn comes, but I'm gonna try to remember to ask her to say "HI" to Garth!!!

Is anyone else going to this show? I'd love to meet up with some fellow Trisha & Garth fans out there!!

Naomi

racmac
10-06-2002, 09:18 PM
Hey Naomi,

Congratulations on your meet & greet with the ever lovely Miss Trisha Yearwood ;)

I am sure you will have a blast, she is the nicest person you could ever want to meet and she will make you feel very welcome. Can't wait to hear all about it next week.

HAVE FUN!!!

Rachael

Garth_FANtasizer
10-06-2002, 10:22 PM
I'm thrilled for you, Naomi!

Is this your first Trisha concert, or have you seen her before? If you haven't, you're in for a very special treat. She will amaze you! And if you have, you're in for a very special treat, she'll amaze you again! ;)

Congrats on your M&G! Take lots of pictures and tell us all about your night. If your tongue isn't tied, tell her to get working on that duet CD with our man! Hey, why don't you print out that list of songs we suggested on another thread and give it to her! Maybe it will help them out! LOL

~Ann~

NFerris
10-14-2002, 03:18 PM
Hey all! If you haven't already read my thread over at TY.com about my meet 'n greet and the concert - you ought to check it out! I had a wonderful time. Trisha was amazing and such a nice person! I was totally blown away!

No my tongue wasn't tied -that would be a challenge!! I'm quite a chatter box!! I was surprised that I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. Trisha put me at ease immediately!

I did put in a plug for the duet album when I left. I told Trisha to have a great break, that she deserved this time - and to be sure to try to work on that duet album with Garth! She was like "I will!". She also mentioned during her concert that she would "DEFINITELY" be doing a standards album and that Over The Rainbow would be on it!

In answer to you Ann - this wasn't my first Trisha concert. I saw her the first time in 1992 and then again in 2000! She has just gotten better each and every time! I am amazed by her voice! In my opinion there are not many performers who sound as good or better than they do on their records - Trisha absolutely does!!!

When I get my pictures back I'll try to post some over here at PG for you all to enjoy! I may have to ask Rachael for some help with that though! I don't know how to post pictures here. I'm getting them on-line so that may help....

Naomi

racmac
10-14-2002, 04:13 PM
Hey Naomi,

As I posted at ty.com, AWESOME SHOW AND MEET & GREET! I was thrilled to read you had such an awesome time but never doubted you would. If you need a hand posting photos please email me and I will be happy to help out and post them where you would like them.

rachael@mira.net

Rushing off to work here for now, talk to you soon,

Rachael

NFerris
10-14-2002, 04:57 PM
Thanks Rachael! I'm not sure how long it will take to get my pictures. I'm not going to be able to get the store today - I'm going tomorrow on my way to a Dr's appt!

I'll email you as soon as I have them!! I'm still on a Trisha HIGH! She is the best!!!

Naomi