PDA

View Full Version : Full Circle

lee512w
10-01-2002, 08:41 AM
I recieved an e-mail from a guy I had won an E-bay item from and it seems that he was selling it for his daughter and they now live in PA. Anyway,it turns out that his daughter had purchased the item while living only a few miles away from me here in GA. a few years back~So it seems the item is coming home and the guy wrote that it a 'small world thing' and I replied that it was that but also it was a Garthy thing too.:D
Leelee

Paula
10-01-2002, 08:45 AM
Hi Lee,:)

Cool...so was the item a Garthy item that you would like to share with us?

Paula

lee512w
10-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Hey Paula~
I don't know about sharing it with ya'all(it's mine~all mine:p heehee)but yes,it was a Garthy thing,it was the Garth Brooks Scrapbook that I seemed not to have in my collection for some reason. I just thought it was cool that the guy took the time to tell me the story about it! I have to admit that I'm addicted to E-Bay and all the goodies they have on there~can't seem to get enough of them!!

Leelee

Paula
10-01-2002, 07:39 PM
That's a great book, Lee. ConGARTHulations on being the winning bidder!

Paula

ad012
10-01-2002, 08:17 PM
I'm addicted too! andf I'm justa youngin' last week i bought american thunder and a new double live and then chris gaines. that's just the garth stuff.
:) Ali :)

Garthfan92
10-01-2002, 09:48 PM
Leelee, it's a GREAT book! My mom got it for me for Christmas in '92 when it first came out. I think I pretty much finished reading the whole thing that day! Lots of great pics too. You'll love it.

Lisa

allisonv7
10-02-2002, 02:05 PM
I love that book!!!...great choice!

What's everyones favorite Garthy thing that has been purchased via Ebay??? Mine is probably this VIP Pass from the Double Live special, its pretty slick, my other fav. is the HUGE Scarecrow poster, yall know the one ;)

allison.

boppityboo
10-02-2002, 03:02 PM
Wow. I've purchased a lot of GarthGoodies off of ebay. :)My favorite? Tough choice. lol Probably a really nice t-shirt, that I happen to wearing right now. lol. Next would be my collection of Garth fridge magnets. (Fridge is covered with 'em). Then my world tour black sweatshirt. Lots more stuff, really. I love them all.

Ellie

fuzzwuzz
10-02-2002, 10:23 PM
I got the Chris Gaines NBC special CREW and V.I.P. pass tags. In so many ways I feel like a part of what Garth put into that show. It's where he helped me make the connection/transition from Chris(which I related to instantly like others do to Garth) to the guy in the hat I had absolutely NO interest in. I also got some t-shirts having missed out on all Garth's touring days. And, oh yes! George Magazine. That's one of Garth's best interviews ever.

Vanessa
10-02-2002, 10:37 PM
whats the interview in George Magazine aboyut? I haven't seen that one! :( But I do have a CG button..thanks to you dale! as well as Garth t-shirts and such..

Vanessa :)