PDA

View Full Version : Joe Nichols !

ProducerJ
09-26-2002, 09:35 AM
Remember months and months ago, I posted a thread asking about the song "The Impossible" and wondering who sung it? Paula and Moni did some detective work and voila, we were all introduced to Joe Nichols.

Joe did a showcase here in Nashville last night, and I have to tell you I was really impressed! I LOVE the album, there's some hardcore country stuff on there. But the thing that impressed me was how FUNNY he was!

For this event he played the whole album, start to finish in order. I know right now he's on tour with Alan Jackson and Lee Ann Womack, doing 6 song sets. Has anyone seen him in more of a concert setting? I'm wondering if he gets to show off his humor on the concert stage, and what songs he does?

J.

allisonv7
09-26-2002, 05:29 PM
Anybody who sings a song about the Wal-Mart Parking Lot Social Club MUST have a sense of humor!!

allison.

Paula
09-26-2002, 07:21 PM
I've GOT to get his CD. It's on my list (oops, that's a Toby Keith song).:p

Paula

ProducerJ
09-26-2002, 07:49 PM
ooh! I like that little tongue sticking out guy!
:p back at ya for bringing that name into my thread!!

It is a great cd.
J.

Cathy Welch
09-27-2002, 01:53 PM
Joyce:

You got a mention in Stacy's Music Row Report concerning the Joe Nichols showcase as a "familiar face" in attendance.

What is this Stacy like? She appears to have "an inside scoop", but some of her stuff (especially the burr she has up her butt concerning the CMA) strikes me as a little bit of sour grapes.

Just thought I'd let you know if you wanted to check it out.

Cathy

PS. I may not post too much, but I'm always here lurking!!

fuzzwuzz
09-27-2002, 02:57 PM
Someone please tell me about the Wal-Mart parking lot social club song and what Joe said because I happen to be a member. ;)

ProducerJ
09-28-2002, 11:37 AM
Thanks Cathy! LOL, I made our production director a star!! Hee hee hee...
Good to see you! You don't have email or PM enabled, but if you want to, email me at ProducerJoyce@aol.com and I'll answer your other question. :)
J.