PDA

View Full Version : Lyric's needed please

Deafcowboy
07-21-1999, 12:48 PM
Would anyone please post the lyric to that new song "lost in you." since I don't listen to those stuff...of course I've already downloaded it, but I'm just waitin' around to show off, but I've already showed off that song to my dad, and he just said, that ain't garth brooks...no way....it don't sound like him at all!....that voice is way too high!<P>Well, I tried to show him the picture of Chris gaines, that picture that has Garth brooks in life of chris gaines, Well, he said, that ain't garth either just because garth's cheeks are more fuller than those picture of chris gaines, oh well, if you think you could convince my dad, I could point over here and tell my dad to "Read it and weep!"<P>Thanks<BR>Deafcowboy<BR>N

Pilgrim
07-21-1999, 03:02 PM
Yeah deafcowboy you are right :)<P>Hey daddy it <B>IS</B> Garth Brooks <B>INDEED</B> that sings "Lost In You"<P>I feel kinda sorry for you dc :( I really wish you could hear it :)<P>As far as the lyrics, I ain't too good bringing songs down on paper (english songs) I hope you understand, but I fell confident that someone will post the lyrics for you :D :D<BR>Good luck :)<P>BrianN

Deafcowboy
07-21-1999, 03:14 PM
Oh, that's nice of you say that, pilgram...but really there's nothing to be feeling sorry....I'm sure God indeed have a reason for me to be here down on the Earth with a challenge of no hearing, and of course people don't need ears to enjoy the music, of course the reason I'm into Garth, is because of how he does stuff, sure I can just read the lyrics and enjoy them, and his songs are one of those that have messages, and also with him up on the stage....smashin' the hell out of it, havin' all those fun, the way his emotions are...yeah that's one of those reasons that I love watchin' him....he's more <B>FUN</B> than the other singers....no question about it!<P>Thanks anyways<BR>Deafcowboy :)N

Deafcowboy
07-21-1999, 03:18 PM
Oh forgot something to say<P>My dad says that it's him that sings, but it ain't him in the <B>picture</B><P>Oh well<BR>DeafcowboyN

hugeGBnutt
07-21-1999, 03:31 PM
i got you covered! ;).....i listened to it and wrote it all out.....so...here you go!<BR>enjoy!.......<P>There is someone waiting <BR>holding out for love <BR>you are my Godsend that i've been forever dreaming of<BR>my angel from above<BR>heaven knows i'm heard over heels and it shows<BR>i've played every field i suppose <BR>but there is something about you<BR>when your around baby i have found that i get<BR>lost in you<BR>what is this feeling?<BR>i've never known before<BR>that i should tear to<BR>swear to<BR>surrender ever more<BR>thats what i came here for<BR>heaven knows i'm head over heels and it shows<BR>i've played every field i suppose<BR>but theres something about you when you are around baby i have found that i get lost in a<BR>wonderful daze<BR>lost in a wonderful way<BR>heaven knows <BR>when you are around baby i have found i get lost <BR>heaven knows<BR>i'm head over heels and it shows i've played every field i suppose <BR>but theres something about you <BR>when your around baby i have found i get lost in you.<P>there it is......<P>aRi<P>N

hugeGBnutt
07-21-1999, 03:48 PM
one correction: instead of heard its supposed<BR>to be <B>head</B> over heels and it shows...<BR>well i find it amazing that thats the only spelling mistake i made!....lol ;)<P>aRiN

Paula
07-21-1999, 04:04 PM
<B>Ari</B>,<P>While you were posting, I was off trying to get the words written as well. You helped to fill in a couple of blanks I had. There were a couple of places where I heard something different than you. This is what I have (with your help) :):<P>There's no more waiting<BR>Holding out for love<BR>You are my Godsend<BR>That I have been forever dreaming of<BR>My angel from above<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you<BR>When you're around<BR>Baby I have found<BR>I get lost in you<P>What is this feeling<BR>I've never known before<BR>That I should touch you<BR>Swearing to surrender ever more<BR>That's what I came here for<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you<BR>When you're around<BR>Baby I have found<BR>I get lost in a wonderful daze<BR>Lost in your wonderful ways<P>Heaven knows<P>When you're around<BR>Baby I have found<BR>I get lost<P>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you<BR>When you're around<BR>Baby I have found<BR>I get lost in you<P>PaulaN

BigGfan4life
07-21-1999, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the lyrics..I needed them, too :) It is sometimes hard to tell what he says in a few parts :oN

GBverycool
07-21-1999, 04:26 PM
Paula the only part that I heard different from you was the 3rd section.<P>What is this feeling<BR>I've never known before<BR>That I should <B>dare to</B> <BR><B>Swear to</B> surrender ever more<BR>That's what I came here for<P>just my 7 cents :)N

Paula
07-21-1999, 04:38 PM
<B>GBverycool</B>,<P>Thanks. That's the part I was having the most trouble with understanding. I listened again and agree it is <B>dare to</B>, but I still hear something between <B>Swear</B> and <B>to</B>, although <B>Swearing</B> really doesn't fit either.<P>Paula<BR>N

majmom
07-21-1999, 05:34 PM
<B>DeafCowboy, Paula, and GBverycool</B> -<BR>I was off writing the lyrics down as well - thanks for filling in some spots I was missing. I agree with "dare to, swear to" - but I also think there's something between "swear' and "to" - oh well - the only other difference I heard was lost in a wonderful <B>haze</B>, instead of <B>daze</B>.<BR>KerryN

Odexut77
07-21-1999, 07:11 PM
OK since i went through the torture :o as if ;) Of listening to it over and over to write down the lyrics.<BR> Here's my 7 cents...<BR><B>Lost In You</B><P>There's no more waiting <BR>~holding out for love <BR>You are my God send<BR>~that I've been forever dreaming of <BR>My angel from above<BR> <BR>Heaven knows<BR>I'm head over heals and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose<BR>But there's something about you<BR>when your around baby <BR>I have found <BR>I get lost in you <P>What is this feeling? <BR>~I've never known before<BR>That I should <B>dare to<BR>~swear to</B> <BR>~surrender ever more <BR>that's what I came here for<P>Heaven knows <BR>I'm head over heals and it shows <BR>I've played every field I suppose <BR>But there's somethin about you<BR>when youre around baby I have found<BR>I get lost in the wonderful haze <BR>[Lost in your wonderful ways] <BR>Heaven knows<P>ooh when your around baby<BR>I have found <BR>I get lost <BR>(heaven knows)<BR>I'm head over heels and it shows<BR>I've played every field I suppose <BR>But there's something about you <BR>When you're around <BR>Baby I have found <BR>I get lost <BR>in you<P>N

Deafcowboy
07-21-1999, 09:08 PM
ROTFLMAO.....You did all those things just for me...goin' thru all those trouble? don't I feel <B>special?</B><P>LOL and <B>THANKS SO MUCH!!</B><BR>Deafcowboy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) N

honky
07-22-1999, 12:47 AM
<B>THANKS GUYS</B> :D<P>I'm now able to sing along with the song!! <P>STILL LISTENING TO IT!!<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
07-22-1999, 03:00 AM
Thanx deafcowboy :D<BR>Thanx you guys for the lyrics :)<BR>Now it's easier to follow what he sings ;)<P>BrianN

Paula
07-22-1999, 03:49 AM
<B>Kerry</B>, I thought I heard <I>gaze</I> the first time I wrote it up until <B>Ari's</B> post.<P><B>Odexut77</B>, yes it was torture to listen to the song over and over and over and over...wasn't it? ;) <B>Deafcowboy</B>, no problem...no trouble at all. :)<P>I'm still trying to figure what's between <I>Swear</I> and <I>to</I>...could it be <B>unto</B>?<P>Love this team effort. :D<P>Paula<P>P.S. I have to admit that the song really has had to grow on me, but it's been doing that over the last couple of days, and I like it more each time I listen to it. :)N

Odexut77
07-23-1999, 02:41 PM
<B>Deafcowboy</B> No problem...anytime ;)<P><B>Paula</B>You're still trying to figure what's between Swear and to...could it be <B>swearing or swearin' to?</B><P>We're gonna need some ;) ;) ;)team effort :D To form a search party to find all the Garthy people who are Lost In Chris Gaines!! <BR>I'm going to go give it another spin... <P>Kathy77<BR>N