PDA

View Full Version : 20 questions - Keith Urban!

diem nash
09-24-2002, 07:48 PM
Itīs not the newest interview, but there are some real interesting facts of Keith.

Itīs from www.cmt.com

:)

1. Do you have "#1" painted on your toenails now in honor of "But for the Grace of God"?

That's a great question! No, I don't. They're still gold!

2. How did writing with Jane Wiedlin and Charlotte Caffey come about?

It came about through mutual friends of Jane's and mine. It took place here in Nashville probably mid-to-late 1998, maybe even earlier than that. The song has been sitting around for a good few years. They came to Nashville, writing with different people all week and I just met with them on one particular day, and this song came out.

3. Who (you, Charlotte Caffey or Jane Wiedlin) came up with the line, "He wanders through his empty home surrounded by his things"? Wow. It is so true of so many people. Great line!

Yeah, Jane was really responsible for most of the lyrics.

4. Keith, I was wondering what kind of tattoo you have on your shoulder? I would love to know.

It's an eagle. It's on my left shoulder blade. I gave it to myself for my 24th birthday.

5. I saw you in the April issue of Playgirl and wanted to know if you were nervous when you posed? You looked good!

Thanks, mom! (Laughter) Yeah, I was a little nervous, but I'm just grateful that I play guitar and not harmonica.

The remaining 15 questions and answers can be found here (http://www.cmt.com/comm/20quest/keith.urban.jhtml).

I LIKE THAT GUY!!!

Hope you enjoy it, too.

:D

Maddy

TrishaNGarthFan
09-24-2002, 09:36 PM
Thanks for that Maddy! I LOVE Keith Urban, and have even become a member of his fan club. He's a doll, and I got hooked on him from that Turner South Songwriter's thingy that Garth and Trisha did back in Jan. of this year.

He's a class act.
Sue

diem nash
09-24-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by TrishaNGarthFan
Thanks for that Maddy! I LOVE Keith Urban, and have even become a member of his fan club. He's a doll, and I got hooked on him from that Turner South Songwriter's thingy that Garth and Trisha did back in Jan. of this year.

He's a class act.
Sue

Amen!

Well, Iīm not a member of his fanclub, but the rest fits my feelings/story/thoughts exactly. :)

Nice to see that you enjoyed it.

:)

Maddy :D

Garth_FANtasizer
09-24-2002, 10:48 PM
I too became a fan of Keith's because of that Songwriters Show on Turner South! Him and Chely Wright both impressed me.

Maybe it was watching Garth enjoy them so much that got to me, I don't know. He makes me appreciate everything more. :)

Thanks for the interview, Maddy!

~Ann~