PDA

View Full Version : School

Greeny
09-24-2002, 05:49 PM
I am the type who STRONGLY DISLIKES school lol but today was the best! we had silent working time and my World View teacher was playing a tape of Trisha songs she made so she could play it for us in class when we worked. I was telling her how Trisha is my Faveorite Female singer and she said hers was too! My Study Hall teacher walked into the room to ask the Teacher a question and said wow your playing Trisha Yearwood Real Live Woman is the best(and he is a male so I thought that was cute) but the only song anyone besides me and the teacher knew was Shes In Love With The Boy(what a suprise huh!?!?)which kinda sucks because she lets us sing but we usually have to alternate Country Pop Country Pop so no one was singing but me and the teacher I was getting some weird looks lol

Paula
09-24-2002, 07:17 PM
How cool! Boy, schools have certainly changed a lot since I went #@! years ago. We never got to listen to music during classes or study halls.

Paula

ad012
09-25-2002, 04:00 PM
WEll consider yourself lucky. the closest I ever get to hearing music (country no lesss) in school is when i am in math class and right before the bell the tearche has it playing so soft that you usualy have to be able to hear a pin fall to hear it.
:) Ali :)

Greeny
09-25-2002, 11:28 PM
The only time we get music is when we get homework to go with it so it is not all great lol

fuzzwuzz
09-27-2002, 03:19 PM
We had some cool art teachers that let us listen to Bob Dylan and Arlo Guthrie albums in class almost everyday. And my English literature teacher was pretty cool. He played the entire Beach Boy's album Surf's Up for us one day. We were forever on the cutting edge of the newest trends in that class. And back then in the last days of "flower power" there were many evolving. In many ways we seem to be going back to what was good from those days, and music seems to be what is behind it. :)

Greeny
09-27-2002, 04:54 PM
:D The good Days huh? lol

ThunderRolls
09-27-2002, 06:28 PM
Wow you have some cool teachers, which is very rare, i had a cool music teacher, he was an ex marine but very cool, i wish i could of took my garth cds to school when i was there, but i do take them to work and play them before we open very very loud,

Carl

Greeny
09-28-2002, 04:40 PM
Lol