PDA

View Full Version : new CG fan has no clue yet it's Garth

fuzzwuzz
09-02-2002, 02:08 PM
I just had to share a letter I got from a dear friend I used to work with who fell head-over-heels over the Chris Gaines cd I gave her. We have grow very close since then. Unfortunately, she leads a tough life at home from an abusive husband like in The Thunder Rolls video. Wouldn't Garth be amazed how Chris is coming to the rescue for them? This is so cool! Listen. :)

Hi dale how are you, I just wanted you to know after all these years, my husband came across the chris gaines c.d. he had know ideas who it was, all of a sudden I heard him listening it to in the car, I was amazed, he thinks its some soul guy singing those songs, this is a shock he plays that cd most everday when he is riding in the car, I wish you could of see him, he said the music relaxs his mind, I still haven't told him who it is, my husband is choosey when it comes to music and when you see him listen to an entire C.D. its has to be a good one, its been about 2 weeks he started to listen to it, am still amazed over it.......When I think of how Chris says he brought back soul, here's more than enough proof in just one unsuspecting life touched! :)

Garth_FANtasizer
09-02-2002, 04:27 PM
Thats awesome, Dale!

If only everyone would just listen to the music first and let themselves get lost in Chris Gaines, the Garth guy wouldn't matter!

Good job!

~Ann~

PS: Your friend will be in my prayers.

diem nash
09-03-2002, 03:23 PM
Wow!!! What a touching story!

Thanks for sharing!

The power of music, right?!

I hope itīs powerful enough to open the manīs heart and show him the love. If he realises than he never ever can do this again.

Iīll have them in my prayers, too!

Let love and music rule the world!

I love you, Dale & Ann!

Take care!

Huggs!

Maddy :D

Vanessa
09-03-2002, 10:18 PM
dale- I'll be praying for your friend.

I know that Garth would be happy to hear that a mans's life is being changed becasue of Chris' music! :)

Thanks for sharing the letter :)

Vanessa :)

fuzzwuzz
09-03-2002, 11:45 PM
You guys are great! Wouldn't Garth be pleased to know he has such faithful believers for those his music touches. :) This man also has substance abuse problems. I can't imagine the pain and money problems this must cause my friend in trying to also raise her young children. The last I knew it got worse and her Mom took her and the kids in. We can only hope he finally gets some help. I know Chris Gaines Greatest Hits touched me in ways I never dreamed music could go. It just sort of knew what to do all by itself. It knew what I needed when I had no clue. Maybe Chris' music will help this young man find himself like Chris did when he found out he had soul, something he thought he never had. Now he's sharing it with the world! :)

Vanessa
09-03-2002, 11:54 PM
You're welcome Dale for the prayers.

It never ceases to amaze me how Chris' music touches each peron's life in a different and important way! :)

Vanessa :)