PDA

View Full Version : Miss Yearwood and I

garth020762
08-29-2002, 03:34 PM
Miss Yearwood and I finally meet to pose for a picture.
A picture is worth a thousand words. This is a moment I will cherish forever!

Ok...ok...I hate pictures that I am in but this one is ok.
Well, at least we are both smiling! She is so sweet!!

We talked for a few moments...and got a hug when I left.
Dreams do come true!

http://www.bob-reynolds.com.futuresite.register.com/db1/00053/bob-reynolds.com/_uimages/Trisha.jpg (http://www.bob-reynolds.com.futuresite.register.com/db1/00053/bob-reynolds.com/_uimages/Trisha.jpg)

Have a great day!
Bob

Jen19
08-29-2002, 04:03 PM
Congrats Bob that is very cool ;)

glad to hear from you ;)

JEN

Monica Lockhart
08-29-2002, 04:04 PM
Bob,

That is an awesome picture! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
I can tell how honored you were to be there posing for a picture with her.

I would say... you probably are on a Trisha High.. just like us women get a Garth High when we get that close!

:)

Moni

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
08-29-2002, 04:10 PM
Oh, BOB!!! :) That is just SOOOOOOO :cool:!!!

Very happy to see you around, it's been a long time, I hope all is GREAT with you and yours!!! :)

Congratulations on your 'Trisha Moment', with a 'Trisha Pic', 'Trisha Hug', and all!!! :)

Hugs from California,
DeeDee

Garth_FANtasizer
08-30-2002, 10:57 AM
Great pic, Bob!

Now I want a Bob hug! LOL

~Ann~

Tiggerlou94
08-30-2002, 11:00 AM
Hi Bob!
Thanks for sharing that nice picture of you and Trisha! She is such a special lady, what an honor to meet her! Lucky You!!!!
Anne

ProducerJ
08-30-2002, 11:20 AM
Awesome Bob - I'm glad you finally got your Trisha moment! Thanks for sharing it with us!
J.

Rebslp
08-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Hey, Bob -
Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like
Garth? Great smile :)

Thanks for sharing,
Suzie

MountainGirlToo
08-30-2002, 04:23 PM
Congrats! :)

That is way cool that you got to meet Ms. Yearwood, and get a picture with her and a hug!!! Way :cool: !

Congrats again!!

Danae

TammyLS
08-30-2002, 04:32 PM
Bob, GREAT PIC! Trisha as always looks beautiful, and hey you look pretty good yourself! Congrats on the meeting--ahhhh, what a glorious thing that is eh? Meeting Trisha!

GBheartandsoul
08-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Bob, that is a great picture of you and Trisha. Very :cool:!
I'm really glad you got to meet her and that you got a hug too. If a Trisha hug is anything like a Garth hug then I'm sure it was very special, comforting and that you wouldn't have minded if it lasted a little bit longer.

I can see now why some people have mistaken you for Garth. Lookin' good Bob!

Seira:)

Garthfan92
08-30-2002, 09:30 PM
Congrats, Bob! Great picture. Glad you had a great Trisha moment.

Lisa

NFerris
09-02-2002, 06:28 PM
You could sell that picture to a tabloid and put out a story about Garth & Trisha back together again - Garth's heart is all mended ;) Just kidding LOL - but you really do look like Garth. Are you as tall as he is too? I know that Trisha is tall and you are certainly quite a bit taller than her....

Great picture Bob - you should have told Trisha that you sing, you could have gone to one of her upcoming concerts and sang with her! That would have been an experience!!!! :) :)

diem nash
09-03-2002, 03:11 PM
Hey Bob!

I am sooo very happy that you finally got your pic with Trisha. It looks fabulous!

Well, I checked your homepage and what should I say?!

Itīs amazing!!! Or should I better say SCARING!!!

Incredible!

And hey! Seems that you have your own fanclub and what fans! Trisha, Cyndi Thompson, sweet kids, "Hot" girls ;) ...

WOW!!!

Do you already give autographs?

Itīs real cool! Iīm sure you have thousands of garthy stories. I think you already told them. Sad, that I wasnīt there, when you shared them!

However!

Very cool!!!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Maddy