PDA

View Full Version : closed thread

Cara
08-29-2002, 10:34 AM
Monica, I wasn't sure how to get a message to you but my question really was more regarding Nashville and country music giving them the cold shoulder. Personally, I couldn't care less what they did in their personal lives but as a Marketing professional I am curious as to how "the perception" effects their music sales. There is a long standing debate about that in advertising in general and just wanted some feedback from some country and garth fans. Apparently, that wasn't clear. I'm new here. Is that question allowed?

Monica Lockhart
08-29-2002, 11:18 AM
Cara,

You can always reach me by clicking on my profile and using the PM feature or the email feature.

It wasn't that your question isn't allowed on the forums. I was trying to get the point across that this subject has been brought up many many times, and if you search the forums you can most likely find the answers you are looking for.

If you want to start a new thread with the focus on the affects of album sales since Garth and Trisha went public with their relationship, that's fine.

Monica

bluestocket
08-29-2002, 11:29 AM
Hey Cara, welcome to Planet Garth! Great to see some new faces.
I am sure it's difficult to read ALL the posts when you are a newbie so I can understand you were a little bit upset your thread was closed. I also think as newbie it's impossible to read ALL threads before starting a new thread.

And let's be honest....in the near future there will always be the same threads on and on because there isn't much NEW about Garth.

*blue*