PDA

View Full Version : A Great Big Thank You....

Monica Lockhart
08-22-2002, 01:35 PM
I have been meaning to sit down and write a thank you thread to all the people who attended the PG Convention and contributed to the beautiful photo album that you all gave me, but I never can seem to find the words.

So, I figured that I would just wing it.

Funny how things that happen to us (like my car getting stolen and all my Garth memorabilia)sometimes opens our eyes to appreciate things more and not take things for granted.

I had taken my huge photo album and packed it in my luggage. I wanted to share the photos from the Scarecrow Press Conference, Concert on South Padre Island and Lime Creek Christmas. While I do have some of the negatives to those pictures.. I lost the whole set of Garth's Coast to Coast show in LA that I got from Sam :( and countless others that I have aquired over the years.

I can't tell you all how much it meant to me for you all to pitch in and replace my album ( It's beautiful!.. and Jen even put GB Moments on the front :) ) and more than that.. you all donated pictures from your personal collections to help me replace mine. Thanks Lisa for the set of LCC pics!

A special thanks to Mary Liz for providing the picture of me and Garth to put in the front cover. :)

The love and warmth that I felt when you all gave it to me made me cry.. but it was happy tears. I can honestly say that the bad start to my trip was definately a bummer.. but getting to see old friends and meet new ones this year was just the best!

The desk pen with the "Circle G" award was also very cool! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness! I have it displayed proudly on my desk.

I hope I haven't rambled on too much. I hope I didn't leave anyone out.. if I did, please forgive me. I just wanted to say thanks..
Garth Fans are the best.. but more than that we're like family!

Hugs,

Moni

angelamccann
08-22-2002, 05:33 PM
What a lovely thing to do - I hope you're all feeling very very proud of yourselves!

Angela x

Jen19
08-22-2002, 05:36 PM
Your very welcome. We all love you Moni and you deserve it all and more ;)

JEN

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
08-22-2002, 11:02 PM
A big DITTO to what Jen said. You're simply the best Moni. :)

(((HUGS))) ~ CC

diem nash
08-23-2002, 12:41 PM
Im sooo very happy for you, Moni!

You always do so much good for others and hey! Its "Payback-Time" yet!

Very cool!

:D

Maddy :D

Garthfan92
08-23-2002, 07:48 PM
As far as material possesions go, it would be my Garth stuff that would be the most devastating to lose BY FAR. We had to help you get a good start on rebuilding that collection, Moni, cause we know how horrible we'd be feeling if it was us!

Lisa