PDA

View Full Version : Be Still My Beating Heart.......

TrishaNGarthFan
08-15-2002, 06:24 AM
OH MY GARTH!!!! Ann, you might appreciate this...

I can't believe this...I got up to shower and go to work today at 4:30am, and our local country station had Trisha's new single, Corners, playing!!! I almost fell over....Its the first time I've heard it on this "Schitt for brains" station. But it figures it was on when nobody was up - at 4:30 in the morning. Would be a shame for people to actually take a liking to that song! (or so you'd think this was radio's POV).

Sue

Paula
08-15-2002, 09:00 AM
Our Boston station has been playing it...I hear it at least once a day.

Not to burst your bubble, but was it your radio station who played the song or was it on Blair Gardner's After Midnite show? I know our radio station doesn't begin its day until 5:30 a.m. and up to then it's Blair Gardner's syndicated show.

Paula

Garth_FANtasizer
08-16-2002, 12:39 PM
That is FANTASTIC, Sue! I can't believe it!

They actually shocked me too the other day (tuesday morning at 8:30 to be exact,) they played "Thicker Than Blood!" That was the only time I've heard it. :rolleyes:

I won't get to excited just yet. I doubt it will last. It never does with them.

~Ann~

TrishaNGarthFan
08-16-2002, 10:11 PM
GET OUT ANN!!!

I have yet to hear "Thicker than Blood" on that station. I am totally shocked they played it. I don't listen much to them, so I was really floored when I did hear "Corners."

Oh, and TY's song was not on that after midnight show. It was regular local radio....to the best of my knowledge.

Sue

Originally posted by Garth_FANtasizer
That is FANTASTIC, Sue! I can't believe it!

They actually shocked me too the other day (tuesday morning at 8:30 to be exact,) they played "Thicker Than Blood!" That was the only time I've heard it. :rolleyes:

I won't get to excited just yet. I doubt it will last. It never does with them.

~Ann~

tyfan23
08-17-2002, 01:38 AM
I am also from Buffalo and I have actually heard corners played during the day during normal listening hours, I think like three or four times, which may not seem like a lot, but for our station, it really is...

Kelly

TrishaNGarthFan
08-17-2002, 06:43 AM
I'm shocked Kelly!! But I'm glad to hear its had some "daylight time." I have given up on this station and the only time I listen to it is when I'm in the shower.

We need another country station in Buffalo...
Sue