PDA

View Full Version : "Lost in You" on the web?

TJsgotGBfever
07-20-1999, 03:58 AM
<BR>HI!!<P>I have been unsuccessful at trying to catch the song on the radio. Anyone know if there is anywhere on the web that might have it in real audio???<P>Thanks so much!! T : )N

GBverycool
07-20-1999, 04:13 AM
I've been searching around and haven't come up with anything yet :(<BR>I would be supprised if it showed up on the web before the albums release; but who knows, maybe it will :)N

Chris_Gaines
07-20-1999, 09:18 AM
Hey ya'll :)<P>"Lost In You" will be making a star appearance in the "Openning" of our home for CG Info.. and news :)<P> <A HREF="http://www.chrisgainesfans.com" TARGET=_blank>www.chrisgainesfans.com</A> <P>There will be a post here when it is up :)<P>Hope ya can wait just a few more days for me to get the site all planned out :)<P>And as always.. ANY HELP with info.. news... etc.. would be GREATLY appriciated :)<BR>I'll even get ya on the site with the info you help provide. :)<P>&lt;sitting back&gt; <BR>&lt;singing&gt;<BR>Never had a web project so fun to work on.. yet be so challenging LOL :)N

Harriet
07-20-1999, 03:40 PM
you can hear a version of Lost in You at the Y107 website. <A HREF="http://www.newcountryy107.com" TARGET=_blank>www.newcountryy107.com</A> <P>Also, you can listen to the station live from the website...Tonight at 9 eastern Lost in You goes up against some Tim McGraw song to take the title New Country Catch of the Day. If it wins, it gets to come back tomorrow night to defend itself against another <BR>challenger...if you haven't heard the song yet, you can listen to it off the website, AND you can listen at 9 eastern tonight and then use the 800 number to vote for it...wouldn't it be cool for the station to get lots of calls from all over the country supporting Garth, um, Chris? The number is 1 <BR>800 219 Y107...the dj's name is Amy. I haven't posted to these forums in ages, but I thought I'd let everyone know where they can hear Lost in You...it's the most awesome song...I heard it on the radio this afternoon....the man is just unbelievable...<BR> HarrietN

Paula
07-20-1999, 03:53 PM
<B>Harriet</B>,<P>Is this our New York Harriet, who had a little adventure with six other Garthnutts last week? ;)<P>Thanks for the heads up to listen to Y107...hope I can get it.<P>PaulaN

Harriet
07-20-1999, 06:05 PM
Yep, Paula, it's me! Hi! Didn't we meet in Tampa? or am I thinking of a different Paula? <BR> Harriet<BR>N

Paula
07-20-1999, 06:10 PM
Yes, indeed we did. I'm waiting for an opportunity for my next roadtrip. :) Glad to see you online...I've missed your missives on the G-box.<P>PaulaN

JDS_82
07-20-1999, 07:19 PM
Thanks, Harriet!<P>Just listened to Lost in You for the 3rd time thanks to the info you posted! What an awesome song! N

Neal Doerner
07-22-1999, 11:03 AM
I just listened to "Lost In You" on the web. It is a great song. If you didn't know that It was Garth, you would have a hard time recognizing his voice. You can also tell the BabyFace influence(yes it does sound a little like "Change The World"). I can't wait for the album to come out.N

Heisman34
07-24-1999, 08:27 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get this song?? I cannot find the darn thing, and I am getting really pissed. Where on the 107 site can I find the song??<P>On the chrisgainesfans.com, I cannot get the thing to download...can someone please help. Thanks, and HURRY ;)N