PDA

View Full Version : Trisha In Green Bay, WI - Review

racmac
08-08-2002, 01:35 AM
Hey Guys,

Well we have all said it time and time again but Trisha is just AWESOME!!!!

I am just getting to this after seeing her in Green Bay and her and the band were HOT!! You can see the small break they had did them all good, Trisha's voice was perfect (as always) and the crowd loved her giving her several standing ovations. Her chit chat between songs had them laughing and at one point she realised she better sing because she was getting in deeper and deeper with a simple question from a fan of "can we stand" She is too funny!!

I was so happy to hear her sing Thinking About You, its the first time for me to see her sing it live and it was awesome. She wore black pants with a black lace top with a silver belt and open toed high heel sandles. Apart from her hoop ear rings and her one ring no other jewelery. She looks GREAT and gets more beautiful everytime I see her.

Set list For The Show

Thats Whats I Like About You
X's & O's
Inside Out
The Song Remembers When
Thinking About You
Where Are You Now
Walkaway Joe
For A While
Like We Never Had A Broken Heart
Believe Me Baby I Lied
She's In Love With The Boy
I Don't Paint Myself Into Corners Anymore
Perfect Love
Wrong Side Of Memphis
How Do I Live

Encores

Living In The USA
Somewhere Over The Rainbow

I was lucky enough to have a meet and greet before the show and really I am speechless. I have had the honor of meeting Trisha before but this was different again. She was gracious and welcoming as always. I was nervous even though I had met Trisha before but the second I walked into the room and was greeted with a Trisha hug and heard her say "good to see you again" all my nerves were gone. We chatted for few minutes about the last time we saw each other and what we had been up to, she is just totally cool to talk to and she is so VERY HAPPY, you can see it looking at her. She signed some stuff I had and then we took a few photos. Its a meeting with her I wont soon forget.

I have put together a slideshow of the night in pictures so if you follow this link and you have real player on your computer you should be able to view the presentation. If you need real player there is a link of where you can download it for free.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~marytm/ty2002.htm

Enjoy Rachael :)

TammyLS
08-08-2002, 10:38 AM
Rachael, I said it on ty.com but it bears repeating--THANK YOU! Reading your review was Great and your pics--WOW! You ROCK! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

racmac
08-08-2002, 01:21 PM
Hey Tammy,

Glad you enjoyed the pictures, you know how much fun I had :)

Rachael

Garth_FANtasizer
08-08-2002, 11:22 PM
That was awesome, Rachael!

Trisha is so beautiful! She looks great! Very nice review too!

~Ann~

Greeny
08-09-2002, 12:29 AM
Did Trisha have any funny stories to tell? what were some of the best parts of the evening?

Tiggerlou94
08-12-2002, 05:08 PM
Hi Rachael!!
I just saw this thread, I must have been sleeping for a few days!
Anyway, THANK YOU for sharing your adventure with us and your slideshow is awesome!!!
Trisha looks beautiful and happy! She is a real live woman, no wonder Garth is all smiles these days-they are so lucky to have found one another!
Thanks again, Rachael!
Anne

Ruthanna
08-12-2002, 09:24 PM
Hey Rachael!!!
Awesome as always! Gotta love it!! Glad you had a GREAT time!

~Love ya,
Sarah

wmcinnis
08-13-2002, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the slideshow Rachael....you've got some great pics there:) Trisha looks great as usual!
I got tickets to see her in September.....really looking forward to it:)
-Susan-