PDA

View Full Version : Planet Garth t-shirts now on sale!

PlanetGarth.com
07-30-2002, 09:53 PM
T-shirts now on sale!
We are now accepting orders for the t-shirts. For those of you not picking up your shirts in Nashville this weekend, we'll start shipping your orders next week.

Thanks for everyone's interest in the shirts!

Brandon

ProducerJ
08-05-2002, 04:01 PM
Just wanted to update this to say the tshirts are great, they are very nice quality, and those of us at the convention last weekend were really glad to have them!

If you haven't ordered one yet - do it! Some of the sizes are running low on inventory. Also, fyi... they are thought to run a little small, so if in doubt, order a bigger size.
J.

ThunderRolls
09-27-2002, 06:30 PM
Is white still the only colour available at the moment? what about Black? with gold writing like on the website?

Carl

Monica Lockhart
09-27-2002, 07:18 PM
The only color available is the white shirt..

Until we sell out of the current stock, I don't think we will be offering the T-shirt in any different colors.

I wouldn't mind having it in another color..Black or Navy Blue. :)

Monica

msdebagain
07-04-2007, 10:38 PM
The only color available is the white shirt..

Until we sell out of the current stock, I don't think we will be offering the T-shirt in any different colors.

I wouldn't mind having it in another color..Black or Navy Blue. :)

Monica

its been a while since this thread was opened, are there still shirts available?

PlanetGarth.com
07-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Unfortunatley there are none left. We sold out 5 years ago, and haven't offered them since.

Skywise
07-05-2007, 02:20 AM
y'alls should make a new batch! :D

adamthegarthfan
08-07-2007, 09:52 PM
heck yeah you should! this is by far my favorite website,and id love to represtent it with a fly new PG t-shirt...did i just type "fly"?

Skywise
08-07-2007, 09:55 PM
there's a part of me that would like to represent PG too...