PDA

View Full Version : See You All Next Week!

CaptMorgan
07-25-2002, 12:15 AM
Hey all!

I just wanted to say that I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow morning (July 25th), and I'm soooo excited that I'm going to meet all of you!

It still hasn't sunk in that I'm really going this year. I guess when my feet hit the airport in Nashville, it will feel real!

I wish you all a safe trip, and I'll see you next week!

Sher

Paula
07-25-2002, 12:21 AM
I can't wait to meet everyone next week. Have a safe trip!

Paula

Jude
07-25-2002, 04:00 PM
Hi guys,

I wish I could be there too but I can't. So please share pics when you get back. Take loads of pictures and post em please.

Jude

DixieChick4GB
07-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Sher,
It will be a great pleasure to meet you next week. Take care in traveling. We love ya!
Elaine

diem nash
07-26-2002, 03:50 AM
Have a superGARTHtastic time there all!

WeŽll be with you in spirit.

DonŽt let us wait too long for your reports and zillions of pics!

Have a safed trip!

And if you see Garth give him a huge teddy bear hug from all of us. Let him know how much we all love him and say "Thank you for everything!". And let him know that weŽll be there wherever the road leads him.

:D

Love ya all!

Maddy :D

ProducerJ
07-27-2002, 03:18 AM
I just had to report that after 20+ hours of flight delays, a 17 hour road trip, an extra trip through customs, and one stolen car later... Moni, Sher, Mary Liz and Mo have all landed safe and sound in Music City, USA.

It has been quite the adventure getting them all here, but nothing as exciting as the adventures ahead... the girls have planned QUITE the extra special surprise for Sher's first trip to the USA.

Be looking for stories to come from the Princess and her court.
;)
J.

Paula
07-28-2002, 01:05 PM
Can't wait to hear about the all the adventures. Be safe and have fun!:D

Paula

diem nash
07-29-2002, 05:30 AM
...Maddy waiting impatiently for those funny, cute stories...

:D