PDA

View Full Version : Wish I Could Come

ncgarthfan
07-23-2002, 07:15 PM
Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone going to the convention know that I will be with you in spirit. I sure wish I could come, but the month of August is horrible for me to take time off. We are working on financial statements and I have a hard time taking a lunch hour must less a day off.

I do get to Nashville several times a year however and would love to meet with some of you guys who live around the area. I will be coming a lot more often when my stepson starts Middle Tennessee State next Fall.

You folks have a great time and if you see GB give him a big hug for me.

Andrea

Snow
07-23-2002, 07:58 PM
Hi Andrea..... maybe we could meet up and go sometime. We've driven before and when I have the time it's a nice drive..... but I'm thinking that if I get to go to the convention next year that I'll probably fly to save some time. I'm near the coast in SC... so I'm probably further from you than you are from Nashville. *lol*

ncgarthfan
07-23-2002, 08:03 PM
Hey Snow,

That sounds great!!!

I am only about 4 hours away from Nashville so I am sure I am closer than you are.

Maybe next year I can plan it if it hits on the first weekend in August. Maybe we can go together.

Andrea

Snow
07-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Great! Nashville won't know what hit it! ;)

*singing to herself...... Carolina girls, best in the world* ;)

Jen19
07-25-2002, 11:12 AM
I hope you guys get to come next year tooo.. but we are thinkinga about doing it in OK next year :)

I think that would be fun never been there :)

JEN

DixieChick4GB
07-25-2002, 01:31 PM
OMG, Oklahoma? Really? That would be the :cool:est. I have never seen the Garth sites there. That would be so, so :cool:.

Elaine