PDA

View Full Version : Horrible

GarthnTrisha
07-15-2002, 06:57 PM
I'm sitting here in tears, because I just picked my pictures up. Out of three and a half rolls of film, I have 8 shots that came out clear. MY camera screwed itself up and every other picture is blurry. I'm so soo soo upset. It took me FOUR years to get to see Trisha and all I have is 8 lousy pictures. SO SO UPSET...

Garth_FANtasizer
07-15-2002, 07:04 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry for you. :(

Don't feel too bad, you'll get another chance to take more pictures. At least you have 4 good ones to help you remember the day.

~Ann~

AngelTrisha9
07-15-2002, 07:55 PM
GNT, I feel your pain, same thing happened to me in February in CA and I had a M&G and those didn't come out, so I know EXACTLY how you feel. It gets better when people from that concert send you pics and when you get good ones the next time. I promise, it will! But tell yourself that at elast you saw her, so that's much better than not seeing her at all, no? (I know, that's lame... Sorry!)

GBsMydance
07-15-2002, 08:06 PM
What concert did you attend? NH, Mass or the Cape?

I was in NH.. so let me know!!!!!

Pam
"I'll leave my light on for you, if you'll leave your light on for me"

ProducerJ
07-15-2002, 08:25 PM
Oh that does suck. I'm sure some wonderful PGers or Trisha fans will be able to help you out if that's some consolation.

J. <---waving at Pay'em!

Garthfan92
07-15-2002, 10:06 PM
That is terrible, and it's happened to me to. The most upsetting one was an in-store appearance where I met John Berry. The camera picked that roll of film to destroy, and I have NO pictures of it. You just have to hold on to the memories, cause those are still every bit as wonderful.

Lisa

Jen19
07-16-2002, 12:34 PM
Last year during Garth's press confrence my one roll of film didn't come out but fans came through for me thanks guys.. lucky when we meet him afterwards I had my through away camera its horrible when you think you get great pics and then nothing :(

JEN