PDA

View Full Version : Garth and Trisha

MT4GB
07-13-2002, 06:23 PM
I have heard on another website that Garth and Trisha will be getting married according to what was heard on a radio show-After Midnite!

So once again here we go again-of course it is none of my business as long as they are happy together-love, like and respect one another!

Nancy

Teaser210
07-13-2002, 07:48 PM
We definitely need more info. Who said what? How was this info substantiated? Sounds like someone was in that Michigan bar...

CheyenneWindRoper
07-13-2002, 08:10 PM
Want to see rumors fly? Well, I can finally tell you now......

Garth is in Vegas right now......and we all know what celebrities do in Las Vegas, right?;)

They throw a party for the Hockey Players who have signed up to donate to their charity!:)

What were you thinkin????????? :eek:

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Snow
07-13-2002, 09:05 PM
Didn't someone post an interview with Trisha where she said that the marriage rumor was just that..... a rumor? I can't remember where it was posted.

GRTH FAN
07-13-2002, 09:06 PM
YOU GO GIRL!! (Mary Liz)
HOWDY everyone! Longtime no see!!
Donna :)

MT4GB
07-13-2002, 09:39 PM
Yes, Deb, I do remember someone else posted about this very subject!

Before we all know it there was be the tabloids stories about Garth and Trisha being married in Las Vegas-or maybe it will be the Garth imposter in Michigan marrying a Trisha imposter in Vegas! ;) :rolleyes:

Speaking of Vegas does someone remember the Faith Hill song about getting married in Vegas?!

Nancy

CheyenneWindRoper
07-13-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by MT4GB
Before we all know it there was be the tabloids stories about Garth and Trisha being married in Las Vegas

My very point!

Hugs,
Mary Liz

BLL
07-13-2002, 09:51 PM
No, No, No, y'all have it wrong......Trisha is gonna marry ELVIS (her first love) this weekend in Vegas - Garth is hitching up with that itty bitty MERMAID they found in a tuna can !!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

NFerris
07-13-2002, 10:08 PM
I would say from Trisha's interviews that there is no wedding date set! She really seems to want to take her time with this relationship. They have plenty of time to figure things out - since it sounds like she will be taking a little break for a while after this tour. Sounds like good news for Garth - bad news for us Trisha fans! I'll really miss her music - I hope they don't make us wait too long for a duet album! They'll probably be working on other "joint" projects though :)

ProducerJ
07-14-2002, 01:01 AM
Hi Donna! :waving:
J.

TammyLS
07-15-2002, 02:11 PM
You're right--it sure is amazing how fast Rumors Can Take Off! My goodness! I don't know what their plans are, but whatever they are, I hope they enjoy themselves...and from one interview Trisha has said she doesn't want people to rush them, that they are taking things Slowly, and protecting their friendship---again, her intelligence comes out!

GarthFanIU
07-15-2002, 06:34 PM
I think the real story is that Chris Gaines is marrying Lt. Commander Theresa Coulter... ;) That's the rumor I'm starting, anyway!!
Jody

Garth_FANtasizer
07-15-2002, 06:41 PM
LOL @ all of you! Too funny!

I think they should honeymoon in Niagara Falls!

~Ann~

Teaser210
07-15-2002, 07:20 PM
By going over the falls in a barrel? That brings a whole new meaning to "Falling in love"

AngelTrisha9
07-15-2002, 07:59 PM
Ann, you wish that cause you just have to cross the bridge to be in NF!

Snow
07-15-2002, 09:49 PM
Brooks and Yearwood to Wed in Space
(Rumor Press News – Area 77)

An undisclosed source sent an anonymous report to our newsroom today. According to this report a reliable witness observed Miss Trisha Yearwood entering Area 77 today. Area 77 is the top-secret government installation that replaced Area 51 as the new alien spacecraft research center.

Many will recall the country music superstar’s involvement with Garth Brooks and the scandal that erupted when Michael Jackson announced his infatuation with her. It is a little known fact that his love for Ms. Yearwood is what led to his breakup with Lisa Marie Presley. At one point, Mr. Brooks caught Mr. Jackson trying to moonwalk into Ms. Yearwood’s dressing room. In the ensuing scuffle he attempted to punch the King of Pop in the nose but couldn’t find it.

It is believed that Ms. Yearwood and Mr. Brooks have bought one of the alien spacecraft and plan to use it to evade Mr. Jackson and have a peaceful wedding ceremony while in orbit. They intend to honeymoon in the Andromeda galaxy.

CheyenneWindRoper
07-15-2002, 10:40 PM
OMG! Deb, I read this same article today while waiting in line at the space shuttle ticket counter. I was talking to the fella behind me (he looked strangely familiar......his name was Kelly something :p....Didn't catch his last name ;)) He was buying a ticket to go be his brothers best man, somewhere in outer space. He wouldn't tell me more.

The thing that gets me though, is he said this brother of his had recently purchased a used alien craft but told him there wasn't room for 3 aboard, so, he had to find his own way to the wedding. He was kinda torked, but said this time of year the weather is kinda choppy and rough for flying in those small crafts, he was glad to be taking the jumbo ship and that he predicted he'd have a better flight and not have to bother with the paparazzi....or getting his short brother his Bud Lights! He also mentioned he could have private time with his teeney tiny new mermaid girlfriend this way too.

Do suppose this could have been ..................???:eek:

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Snow
07-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Might have been.... might have been...... *nods knowingly*

Garth_FANtasizer
07-15-2002, 11:13 PM
That must be why Lance Bass is trying to go to outer space! He wants to be at the wedding. Maybe he's the entertainment!

You two better hope we don't read this exact same story in the Globe next week! LMAO

~Ann~

Garth_FANtasizer
07-15-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by AngelTrisha9
Ann, you wish that cause you just have to cross the bridge to be in NF!

Guilty as charged! ;)

~Ann~

AngelTrisha9
07-15-2002, 11:32 PM
Ann, if they do (Please no! That's just too... Kitsh comes to mind, but someone will pop up and say they honeymooned there!) I'll take a bus down there and follow their footsteps with you!

And Snow and Mary Liz, I would HONESTLY laugh my butt of if that story ends up ina paper somehwere cause with the stuff they print, it might just end up in one!

Snow
07-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Well if they do print it, I want my money for writing it. Hey Joyce, what do you think I should charge? *lol*

GBheartandsoul
07-16-2002, 12:52 AM
LOL!!! You guys are too funny! I'm gonna keep my eyes on those tabloids. They will do almost anything for a juicy story so if I see anything about Garth, Trisha, Vegas, Elvis, aliens, outer space and Michael Jackson, I'll know exactly where it came from.;)

Seira:)

ProducerJ
07-16-2002, 01:02 AM
oh my goodness, I am laughing until I am crying!

Snow, all I can tell you is I hope the Enquirer pays better than the Planet does! ;)
J.

Garthfan92
07-16-2002, 10:21 PM
ROFLMAO! You guys are too much! Thanks for the laugh though. I really needed it today!

Lisa

OKCOWGRL
07-17-2002, 06:32 PM
I guess I am out of the circle here. I wanted to ask why the topic of Garth and Trisha seems to be such a big deal? Is what they do everyday really that important? If it is why?

Mica

Garth_FANtasizer
07-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Well Mica - Garth farting in the wind would be a big deal to us here on the planet. We love him! We miss him! We'd rather talk about getting tickets for a Garth concert, or his next tv appearance, but unfortunately, he's giving us very little to work with these days! LOL

~Ann~

CheyenneWindRoper
07-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by OKCOWGRL
I guess I am out of the circle here. I wanted to ask why the topic of Garth and Trisha seems to be such a big deal? Is what they do everyday really that important? If it is why?

Perhaps it is because we feel like Garth and Trisha are family. We know these two, I do not mean personally necessarily, but thru our emotions. They have unknowingly helped each and everyone of us through their music, words, actions and deeds. We love them as much as if they really were blood family members and keeping track of what is going on in their lives, what is of interest to them & the goings and comings, ect. is not only of interest to us, but a way of staying connected.

You will find we at PG are highly protective of them.... even when we disagree with them......and knowing what is happening in their lives keeps us one step ahead of those who want to do or say less than honorable things in reference to them. I would liken it to knowing what is happening in my childrens lives and where they are so that if they need anything from me I can be there for them.

I hope that helps.

BTW, Welcome to PlanetGarth Mica!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

NFerris
07-17-2002, 09:18 PM
Nice answer MaryLiz - I totally agree with you. It is like we know Garth & Trisha personally, and really only want the best for them - just like family!

I really like the way this board is so totally supportive of both of them! Whether everyone agrees with what they are doing or not, I haven't seen bad comments! Just like family - you may not agree; but you support whatever makes them happy! Of course, in this situation - I really agree that the two of them are destined to be together! I just hope they get a little time to figure that out!!! :)

Nadine Overbeck
07-18-2002, 01:23 AM
Hey Ann and whoever else if they want to honeymoon here at the falls they can also stay at my house (don't I wish) to keep the press away. I promise total privacy just as soon as we all have time to talk to them. I live right down the way from the falls, in fact walk out to my front yard and you can see Canada's sky line. We'll have a party while they are sight seeing around here.:)

Nadine

Sara_Kwan
07-18-2002, 04:06 AM
it's the king of country vs. the king of pop... :D

i haven't laughed so hard in a while... thanks for all that!

Peace & Love
-Sara

NFerris
07-18-2002, 10:03 AM
Hey Nadine - sounds like a plan; just invite a few of your fellow GArth & Trisha fans to your house for a reception for them okay? :)