PDA

View Full Version : Easton--awesome

GarthnTrisha
07-12-2002, 12:21 AM
I WENT!!!!!! I WENT!!!! THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING! TRISHA LOOKED AWESOME AS ALWAYS! She was extremely happy. She joked around about how someone brought her Jack Daniels up to the stage the last time she was there, because she kind of lost her voice. She said the JD helped bring her voice back right away. She started playing around that she didn't know if it was her mind or wishful thinking that she was "losing her voice again" which she wasn't. She said "It's once in awhile that I have a drink(pause)...of that" It was funny. Then someone asked her if she was coming back next year on JAG she said "this is becoming a talk show" She said she didn't know. Then she told us about being on a plane not to long ago and the stewardess "Who was a fan of JAG....NOT Me....asked me if I knew what was going to happen next season. I told her I had no clue, because I wasn't a regular. Then she preceeded to call me a liar. She started to draw attention to me, making a scene. When the flight was over, she was standing at the dorr, saying 'good bye...have a nice day.....and when she got to me she said 'you're a liar." She of course talked about Strawberry Wine. What she said that was really funny was "I didn't know that losing your virginity in a vinyard would be such a hit. I can't imagine what my mother would have said if I had recorded that song." I had such a blast. THE NIGHT WAS AMAZING! Her voice was....I have no words to describe how amazing she was. I have 2 1/2 rolls of film from last night! I'm taking them to get developed today! I CAN'T WAIT!!! YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
Waiting since '98 made it definetly worth it to see her!

fuzzwuzz
07-12-2002, 05:07 AM
Oh! So that's what Strawberry Wine is about! ;) And it's on rotation at Garth radio! Lol! I was just listening to a tape of a radio show Garth had done where he said That Summer was about how virginty is special. :) I got a bottle of the stuff sitting on my computer, given to me by an "angel unawares." :) I'm saving that baby!

Trisha shouldn't have let that song go so easily, eyh? ;) Glad you had a blast!

CheyenneWindRoper
07-12-2002, 12:57 PM
You didn't have an absolutely fabulous time, did you? :p LMAO (What was my first clue???)
You crack me up!:)

Hmmm, I guess we all better keep a bottle of JD around.....Stictly for medicinal purposes,;) of course ~ just in case Trisha shows up and has a little tickle in her throat.

Ahem Koff-koff Harrrumpf Hack hack
Ya know, I think I feel a little throat thing coming on myself! :eek:

I hope you'll share some of your pictures.

Huggs,
Mary Liz <---Who thinks that stewardess needs to be sent to "manners" school ~ right after having been slapped silly:mad:

Garth_FANtasizer
07-12-2002, 01:43 PM
"this is becoming a talk show" LOL!

Wouldn't you just love to sit down and chat with this lady for hours? She is so cool!

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures!

~Ann~

NFerris
07-12-2002, 02:17 PM
I would love to shoot the breeze with Trisha for hours. I bet she is a laugh a minute! She appears to be such a nice girl, but I'm thinking there is a wild woman in there too! Jack Daniels...who'd have thought! Can you imagine going out drinking with her - what a hoot! I bet her college roommates could tell a few tales out of school ;)

GarthnTrisha
07-13-2002, 12:16 AM
Well...
My thought is...that once you get some alcohol into that girl...she doesn't shut up. She was such a riot at the concert that I can't imagine what it's like to sit and talk to her alone for hours. I'd love to take her out drinking. I'm laughing sitting here writing this...imagining what she'd be like! HA! That's one of my dreams! To get to talk to Trisha for hours while drinking alcohol!! WOOHOO!

Teaser210
07-13-2002, 05:52 PM
In my opinion there's a lot of similar people to that stewardess on the planet, living just a tad beyond reality. When I watched the JAG season finale, I was so shocked at the graphically intense scene of poor Bud getting his leg blown off, I immediately went into saying a prayer for him. I had to stop, breathe and remind myself it was only a TV show. Patrick is still whole, safe and sound, living his real life... Golly, they did make it seem real though. And after so many years they are like an extended family to me, so I understand my reaction. I commend David Belasario for making such a bold statement. Next season, we're going to see the true reality of war. It ain't all romantically patriotic as so many songs out there are trying to portray these times.

Terry's hopping off her soapbox, before getting TotallY riled up...

loreli
07-18-2002, 11:45 AM
I get to go see Trisha tomorrow night at the Ste Michelle winery :)

I'll take her a glass of wine and hope she gets real chatty..lol

Lori

CheyenneWindRoper
07-18-2002, 11:52 AM
Lori,

I'll send you a few bucks if you'll buy her several glasses of wine and really get her "loosened up"! ;) Can't wait to hear back how the evening goes!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

TammyLS
07-18-2002, 01:59 PM
Ahhh, even though I read the review on Ty.com--its GREAT TO READ! Thanks for sharing! And I'm with you! I'd LOVE to just sit and talk to Trisha for hours and hours--I bet it would just be awesome--maybe one time I'll actually relax enough during a meet and greet to Really Talk--and not just Babble like an idiot! But it IS TRISHA!

NFerris
07-18-2002, 04:00 PM
I really hope I get a meet 'n greet at the concert I'm going to - especially since it sounds like Trisha won't be touring next year!!! ARGH! I hope I'd remember my name - LOL! :)

I should probably plan on a few glasses of wine first!!! That'd be helpful!

GarthnTrisha
07-18-2002, 04:55 PM
Yeah! A M&G for me would be a babblefest. I'd be a babbling idiot. She's.....wow....! She's one of those people that I've always ALWAYS wanted to meet, but am almost too scared to, ya know? I'd so nervous I'd just gwak...and then not be able to form intelligent sentences...or ever ask questions. I'd need to be probably liquored up to even be able to relax. For me she's one of those people that...I don't even know how to....put it....anyone get me? SHE'S....TRISHA YEARWOOD FOR GODSAKES!!!!!

I'm hoping to try to get a M&G for AC in October. I think I might be to scared to though. Everyone has said how nice she is...but still...she's....the voice I hear out of my stereo...and see on TV and in concert if I'm really darn lucky. I can't believe that there's even the slightest possibilty of me meeting HER!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

ProducerJ
07-18-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by GarthnTrisha
I'm hoping to try to get a M&G for AC in October.
Ok, I give, who is AC?

And by the way... my eyes seem to jump to every "M&G" reference on the page... they get tricked into thinking there's a Montgomery Gentry mention!

J.

Paula
07-18-2002, 08:20 PM
Ok, I give, who is AC?Gee, do you think it might be a relation?:p;) AC is a where not a who...Atlantic City.

Paula