PDA

View Full Version : Planet Garth T-shirts: Coming Soon

PlanetGarth.com
07-10-2002, 08:17 PM
Back in January you may remember that we were looking at making a new PG tshirt. It looks like we've decided on a design, and we'll have the shirts available probably by August.

I will begin accepting orders within the week. Due to a limited number of shirts being made, those that responded to my first notice a few months ago will be notified first (via email) whenvever the order form is live.

Here is a look at the design of the shirt...
http://www.planetgarth.com/temp/tshirt2002.jpg

This is the original thread from January..
http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111896

PJ
07-10-2002, 08:35 PM
Cool design Brandon...good choice!

CheyenneWindRoper
07-10-2002, 08:59 PM
Whoooooooooooooo**Freakin**Hooooooooooooo!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

TrishaNGarthFan
07-10-2002, 09:28 PM
Those shirts are AWESOME!!!! I love the look.
Sue

boppityboo
07-10-2002, 09:48 PM
YEEEEHAAWWW!!!! Alright! That's great news, Brandon. Very :cool: design for the shirt. I can't wait to wear it. Thanks Brandon, you rock!

Ellie :)

Garthfan92
07-10-2002, 10:33 PM
I can't wait to get one! LOVE the design. Nice and simple. I'll be watching my e-mail for more details.

Lisa

GBsgirl
07-11-2002, 08:53 AM
Well, I thought I had replied to the original thread but I guess I didn't :( Can I still
get a shirt? Pretty please with Garth on top LOL

Pammy

Wsitarski
07-11-2002, 09:32 AM
I also thought I responded to that thread, I would really love to have one of those T-Shirts, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I will have to wait and see if I get an e-mail.

Wendy

Kat30066
07-11-2002, 11:14 AM
how much will they be? i would really love one since i never got to go to a garth concert to get a gorth shirt! please let me know my email is kat30066@yahoo.com

love lots

kathleen

bethany
07-11-2002, 11:41 AM
Brandon - you said in your post that this will be a "new" PG teeshirt? Does that mean that there is an "old" one? If so, is it possible to get one of the originals? I also want one of the new one of course.

;)

Thanks

GBronx
07-11-2002, 12:04 PM
WOW!!! I love the T-Shirt!!! Glad I responded lickity split!!!

JoAnn

Garth_FANtasizer
07-11-2002, 12:44 PM
That is so cool! I love the design!

I can't wait to get one! Are you going to send one to Garth? :)

~Ann~

Jen19
07-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Thanks Brandon love the design can't wait to wear one proud :)

JEN

hulahoop
07-11-2002, 02:23 PM
Please let this number 1 Canadian Garth fan know when they will be available !!!

My e mail addy is cashierlady@hotmail.com

Thanks !!!!!!

GBheartandsoul
07-11-2002, 02:39 PM
Very cool Brandon! I love it! Looking forward to wearing it. I'm glad I responded to that thread and I'll look out for an e-mail from you with the details.

Seira:)

Jude
07-11-2002, 03:57 PM
Hey that is great.

Any idea on costs yet?

Jude

Vanessa
07-11-2002, 04:56 PM
gotta love it!! :D

I'd like to also know the price on this? Thanks Brandon!!

Vanessa ;)

Garth1
07-11-2002, 05:30 PM
I'll be waiting for your mail Brandon :D

Paul. :)

ProducerJ
07-12-2002, 01:21 AM
Brandon - show them the rejected design with the drunk looking P!
:p

Can we request these being ready in time for the PG Convention?
J.

YODELGAL
07-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Brandon: I hope you charge enough to make a decent profit. For all you've done for Planetgarth, you deserve it! And I'll buy at least two...extra large please, cuz I'll wear it a lot, which means I'll wash it a lot, which means it will shrink some. Make that xxx-large!

You are a GEM!

Stephanie

Blue4GB
07-13-2002, 10:31 PM
yes I like it!!! looking good!!! thumbs up:)great design and a pretty color blue too:D

amd-b
07-14-2002, 12:46 AM
I hope I'm not too late. Please put me on the list if there are still shirts available.
Thanks for putting this together for us!
Alexa

ferretcrazy
07-14-2002, 06:26 PM
Yea!!! Very Cool! Nice design. Cant wait to get one. :) So I can show off Planet Garth!

Joan :)

G-f
07-14-2002, 07:47 PM
Has anyone received THE email from Brandon yet????
Tricia "in waiting".. lol

Monica Lockhart
07-14-2002, 09:33 PM
Keep waiting patiently.. it should be coming soon! :)

Moni

Jen19
07-16-2002, 02:25 PM
With all the friends in low places patiently waiting and the convention just around the corner wouldn't it be super to have they for the convention :).. pretty please Brandon, with PG on top. ok I'm corny if you need any help just ask :)

JEN

cntrypoet
07-16-2002, 05:35 PM
hey Brando, you can count on me buying one

nice desighn, I dont know why i envisiond a planet superimposed oveer garths head, but i like you're idea!

still havn't figured out on the cost!

and again if anyoen needs to know my birthday is on the 23rd of this month (hint hiint!!)

oh well i havn't been onn in a wile so i guess i'd better go see what ya'll have been up to!

hey anyremember the old McDonalds comerchals, with the hambirgler, I'm thinking of borowing a old saying frome himn, kinda

rembel ralbel

majmom
07-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Any chance we will be able to get more than one? I don't plan on selling them on e-bay or anything, I'd just like to have an extra or two to put away for when I wear it out (which I inevitably will!)- or for a gift... Also - my e-mail has changed - and I updated it in my profile - will I need to do anythiing else to insure I get the T-Shirt" e-mail?

Thanks,

Kerry

wmcinnis
07-16-2002, 08:12 PM
WOW Brandon....great design....not too busy....it's perfect:)
I hope I'm on your mailing list.....I'll be waiting patiently;)
-Susan-

nici
07-17-2002, 12:31 PM
I haven't been here for a while, but I could have sworn I replied on the January post... just checked and apparently I didn't! Hope I have not excluded myself from getting a shirt!

Great design, Brandon... very nice choice.

Just wondering how this will work... will you be sending out emails or just doing a post for those of us who weren't on the January post? Any clue on the cost yet? Or the sizes available?

So many questions... aren't I a pain? LOL

Nici

RiotGB
07-17-2002, 07:07 PM
I forgot to reply to the January post too. I think i replied in my head but it never made it to the keyboard. Oops. In any event, I do hope I will still be able to purchase one of these beauties. :)

Dawn

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
07-18-2002, 04:11 PM
FYI: In the original thread, from January, Brandon mentions that folks should send him an e mail or PM mentioning size and quantity :). My memory is pretty poor, lol, but I'm pretty darn sure I sent an e mail. I sure hope I did. I gotta get me some of these great shirts!!!! :D

The shirts are awesome Brandon! Can't wait to order mine! :D And as always, thanks so much for all you do for us :)

CC

JRILEY
07-18-2002, 09:19 PM
I want one too!!!! Please, please, I love the design...they are
great, maybe we can recoginze each other say if we wear it around wouldn't that be too cool.

goGBgo!
07-19-2002, 04:01 PM
Yay! T-Shirts! Please count me in too!

I'd love a t-shirt (or 2 if available) when you send out the emails. Brandon, I just emailed you a copy of my January email that indicated my interest back then. Hope to get on the t-shirt list!

-Donna-

everynowandthen
07-20-2002, 09:40 AM
Brandon,

The shirt looks incredible! I love the "crispness" of it.

Please put me down for one if it isn't too late.

Thanks!

Angela

gb_rocks
07-20-2002, 11:58 AM
Wow That t-shirt is really cool. I think everyone will be jealous of me when I wear it. Hopefully I requested one back in Jan. but if not then I hope there is enough for me to have one. If there is email me at gb_rocks@yahoo.com if possible. Thanks

Vanessa
07-20-2002, 08:40 PM
I haven't gotten a an email from Brandon and I repsonded back in Januray.. still waiting... ;)

Vanessa ;)

GarthDreamer77
07-24-2002, 12:42 AM
Hey Brandon,
I would like one too if it's not to late. The design is Great.
Take Care & God Bless,
~*Kristen*~

ThunderRolls
07-26-2002, 06:01 AM
Cool designs, sign me up for one too, is there one colour or are you doing more, just me being a typical bloke i get white tops very dirty, but id still like one

Carl.

ProducerJ
07-26-2002, 10:22 AM
No one has gotten emails from Brandon yet, because we had trouble with the vendor and had to switch printing companies. However, they have been ordered now, so you will be hearing something soon.

There wasn't any point in having people order them until we knew for sure that they could be done. And yes, this design is only available in white - I'm going to have to keep it away from my 5 year old with sticky gooey fingers. ;)
J.

PlanetGarth.com
07-27-2002, 01:43 AM
I hope to have the ordering system active in the next day or two, so I'm planning on sending out the email before the end of the weekend.

Just a heads up, you will need two things to order the shirts...

A PG membership (which if you're reading this, you probably have one already).

And a PayPal.com account for billing reasons.

ThunderRolls
07-27-2002, 04:41 PM
Cool that sounds great brandon, any chance of more clothing items coming out too, sweatshirts, jackets, bags, keyrings etc
I'd really love something for the back window of my car with Planet garth on with a really cool slogan,

Carl

JRILEY
07-29-2002, 09:11 PM
yes, I want one. I will have to go and see about paypal, but I definitely want one. Love Garth...just wish he would make more music. Miss him so mucccchhhhh!!!!!!

PlanetGarth.com
07-30-2002, 09:50 PM
We are now accepting orders for the t-shirts. For those of you not picking up your shirts in Nashville this weekend, we'll start shipping your orders next week.

I've just emailed everyone who personally responded or sent a PM. If you didn't receive an email... I apologize, I've got messages spread throughout these threads, email, and private messages, and its possible your email was lost.

The address to the order form is
http://www.planetgarth.com/shop/

Thanks for everyone's interest in the shirts!

Brandon