PDA

View Full Version : Retirement means.......?

Rebslp
07-02-2002, 02:59 PM
Has anyone heard if Garth has any plans to do a video for Thicker Than Blood? I think you can be retired & still do videos! I hope he does :)

Thanks,
Suzie

CheyenneWindRoper
07-02-2002, 06:44 PM
As far as I understand it, Garth has only retired from touring. So, videos (with his film writing/making talents & interest) are maybe a genuine possibility. Let's hope so anyway. :)

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Garthfan92
07-02-2002, 10:03 PM
I would love to see more videos, appearances for charity, whatever Garth feels doesn't take too much time away from the kids! I'll take whatever I can get!

Lisa

Garth4Meredith
07-03-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Garthfan92
I would love to see more videos, appearances for charity, whatever Garth feels doesn't take too much time away from the kids! I'll take whatever I can get!

Lisa

I think we all would! :)

~Meredith

YODELGAL
07-03-2002, 05:59 PM
I agree. We DEFINITELY should define "retirement" as "not touring" but which includes everything else. And he has found time to appear in public with you-know-who, when he wasn't with his girls. And I wonder how much time he actually gets to spend with them, what with child custody/visitation agreements and all. Don't you? (OOOPS! I forgot. It's none of my business.)

Stephanie