PDA

View Full Version : Final Call !!!! and Tickets on sale

Jen19
06-26-2002, 10:55 AM
This is a final Call .. tickets will be bought on Friday after Thursday if you have not sent me your form or talked to me a ticket will NOT be held for you. If you plan on coming you must contact me ASAP,

Tickets are NOW being sold if you interested and have not recived our emails let me know.

Also if you have not made hotel reservation please do so.

Its only a month away .. can't wait :)

JEN

ProducerJ
06-26-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Jen19
This is a final Call .. tickets will be bought on Friday after Thursday if you have not sent me your form or talked to me a ticket will NOT be held for you.
Jen I am SO glad you decided against buying the tickets the Friday after Wednesday!
:p:p:p:p

I'm just kiddin' you know I love ya! Everyone let's give Jen a round of applause, this girl has been pulling her hair out over the logistics of this convention - we each need to buy her a drink over the weekend, keep her from stressing any further. ;)
J.

Jen19
06-27-2002, 12:59 AM
I'm just covering my bases with the Thursay incase people don't have calendars..LOL JK

yeah a drink sounds good..

I want to thank you guys that are attending, I really love doing this and I'm just glad you guys come .. I getting really excited

JEN

Monica Lockhart
06-28-2002, 01:21 AM
Jen,

Just wrote out my check and will send it off to you tomorrow :)

Count me in on all three! :D

Can't wait!! I am getting excited and can't wait to see you all!

Moni

GBShameless
06-28-2002, 08:28 AM
Thanks Jen for putting this together for us. I can't wait to get down there again :)

Robin :) :)

Teach
06-29-2002, 01:32 AM
Will put my check in the mail tomorrow. I cannot wait to see everyone. Thanks a bunch, Jen, for your hard work putting this all together. See you in Nashville!!!!!!!!!! :D