PDA

View Full Version : TotallyTrisha.com



TrishaNGarthFan
06-23-2002, 12:43 AM
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd let you know, if you don't know already, that Totally Trisha is closing down tonight at midnight. The server the boards are on doesn't support CGI boards anymore and Ken had decided a couple weeks ago to take the site down.

It was the only Trisha board I knew of from back in 1996 or 1997, where you could post and get info. on her. It's sad to see it go.
Sue

ProducerJ
06-23-2002, 12:49 AM
That's sad to hear! I've only been there a couple of times, but from what friends have said, it was a site full of good info that wasn't as "controlling" as her official site was.

Please tell the Trisha Troopers that they are welcome here!
Joyce

TrishaNGarthFan
06-23-2002, 01:02 AM
The official site is, how can I say....to put it nicely...."DIFFERENT."

I think I'll head over there now and if its not already down I'll extend your invitation Joyce! thanks!
Sue


Originally posted by ProducerJ
That's sad to hear! I've only been there a couple of times, but from what friends have said, it was a site full of good info that wasn't as "controlling" as her official site was.

Please tell the Trisha Troopers that they are welcome here!
Joyce

LINDA BATSON
06-23-2002, 05:52 AM
I like Totally Trisha and Trisha Yearwood.com, also like it here.I think all sites are put up for the enjoyment of all of her fans whether we are all alike are not. This world is made up different kinds of people, and I'm glad that Trisha and Garth both know that and respect it, I think that is one reason they are so well liked.
As long as the sites bring their fans together and spread their music, I'm all for it. I have met many good friends at both of those sites and at this one.

TrishaNGarthFan
06-23-2002, 07:41 AM
Most definitely Linda! I wholeheartedly agree.
Sue


Originally posted by LINDA BATSON
I like Totally Trisha and Trisha Yearwood.com, also like it here.I think all sites are put up for the enjoyment of all of her fans whether we are all alike are not. This world is made up different kinds of people, and I'm glad that Trisha and Garth both know that and respect it, I think that is one reason they are so well liked.
As long as the sites bring their fans together and spread their music, I'm all for it. I have met many good friends at both of those sites and at this one.

Teaser210
06-23-2002, 12:16 PM
I found the Planet because someone mentioned it in a post at TotallYTrisha back in 2000. I'll always treasure that winter when I learned about Trisha and then Garth, I was like a kid in a candy store. Ugh, I feel like I'm at the bedside of a dying friend....

TrishaNGarthFan
06-23-2002, 12:25 PM
Teaser,

I totally know how you feel. I remember when Ken had the only (good) Trisha site out there and he had all the latest info. on her. I remember when they were even thinking of making TotallyTrisha the official site. Its very sad to see it go, it was one of the first websites I ever found on the internet back in 1996.

Sue


Originally posted by Teaser210
I found the Planet because someone mentioned it in a post at TotallYTrisha back in 2000. I'll always treasure that winter when I learned about Trisha and then Garth, I was like a kid in a candy store. Ugh, I feel like I'm at the bedside of a dying friend....

DWQWorld
06-23-2002, 09:19 PM
Sue, I'm with you. It's my first Trisha site, and I remember the whole "is it going to be official or is it not" debate.

Teaser210
06-24-2002, 02:42 AM
Ken found a new board and has installed it at www.TotallYTrisha.com Everyone has to register again. Only the webboard is up, he's not currently maintaining the rest of the site. It's pink. :cool: