PDA

View Full Version : Items for T4K Charity Auction

Monica Lockhart
06-21-2002, 12:51 AM
It's time to get organized for the auction. I have volunteered to organize all the items being donated.

If you are donating an item to be sold at the PG Convention~T4K Auction, please send me an email with the following information:

1. Real Name and Screen Name
2. Description of Item
3. Reserve Price of Item

The reserve price will be hidden. The donating person will set the reserve price of the item. After the reserve price is set, we will determine the opening bid price of the item.

If the bid(s) do not meet the reserve price the item will not sell unless the person donating the item agrees to go below the reserve price. The reserve price will be confidential and not available to the bidders.

I will post a list of the item here that are being auctioned off.
If you are unable to attend the auction, you can contact someone who is going and work out a way to bid on an item you are interested in.

Please send your emails to: monica@planetgarth.com

Thanks!

Moni

Monica Lockhart
06-27-2002, 02:10 AM
I haven't received to many emails.. still patiently waiting on some of you.. hint hint.. :D

Here are the items we have so far.

Mary Liz~ 1.Stained Glass, 2.Garth Night Light, 3.Garth T-shirt

Paula~ 1.unopened Limited Holographic First Edition of Garth Brooks in...the Life of Chris Gaines; 2. unopened Limited First Edition of Scarecrow

Harriet~ 1. ticket from the Sept. 28, 1999 Conan O'Brian show that Garth appeared on.
2.fliers from Capitol Records that were the itinerary for the events of July 14, 1999...Garth did a private show at Sony studios here in NYC to showcase the Chris Gaines project...the fliers list all the activities of the evening...I feel I should add that these are copies of the original fliers..the originals are long gone, so that may decrease their value, but it's still a cool thing to have.

TzeDance~ 1. Garth's Holland single release CD of "You Move Me"

Joyce~ 1. Grand Ole Opry 75th Anniversary Poster

Mary Ann aka Teach~ 1. Cardboard banner from Scarecrow 2. CD entitled "One Heart at a Time" with Garth Brooks

Dakota and Family~
1.Dr Pepper/Scarecrow Garth Brooks 8 X 10 photo.

Monica Lockhart
06-29-2002, 11:22 PM
Great News!!

Mary Liz visited T4K Thursday and came back with two awesome items for the PG Auction. Mary Liz hasn't been posting much do to her recent eye surgery. Her eyes just aren't up for the strain right now.. but she is doing great and says to say hello!

First item is an authentic T4K ballcap, which they gave her on the last visit.. only this time she took it back with her and had it autographed by the entire staff at T4K. :D

Second item is Bo Mitchell's new book titled "Just Before Tip Off" which he autographed.

Sherri is also donating an First Edition Candian Maple Leaf edition of Sevens!

That's all I have to report now. :)

Moni

Monica Lockhart
07-10-2002, 01:44 AM
New Items for the Auction!

JoAnn- GBronx~ Hungry Years CD and Set of Spring Training Photos.

Maureen- TBG~ Black World Tour Sweatshirt-XL; CD from Right Now-Austin City Limits Concert; 97-98 World Tour Book;

Jen- Jen19~ StoryTellers CD; Scarecrow Promotional Poster; Few Country Weekly Magazines;

Joyce- ProducerJ~ Press Kit from In The Beginning-A Songwriters Tribute to Garth Brooks; Retirement Press Conference Q&A Press Release and Garth Brooks Fact Sheet.

Keep the items coming!!

CheyenneWindRoper
07-12-2002, 12:23 AM
JoAnn has come up with some more great items for the auction :)

A Y107 Garth at Central Park bumper sticker
A Scarecrow Poster Flat
An awesome picture of Garth at the Opry 75th Anniversary

Jen has gotten another item for us for the auction.....

VFR Records is donating a Songwriter's CD autographed

And an additional item I am bringing ........

A photocopy of "The Barn Contract" from Sanford, Florida (includes Garth hand drawn layout of the stage & hand written notes)
with copies of pictures of Garth playing there.

Come on people, those of you who have not as yet said what you are bringing for the Teammates for Kid Charity auction..please contact me or Monica! This is going to be so much fun and for such a great cause! Let's do Garth proud!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Monica Lockhart
07-13-2002, 01:31 AM
More Items to List:

Robin~ GBShameless: In the Life of Chris Gaines Cassette - unopened
In the Life of Chris Gaines CD Single with "Lost In You" and "It don't matter to the Sun" - unopened
Garth Brooks Video Collection - "The Dance"; "If Tomorrow Never Comes" and "The Thunder Rolls" - unopened.

Kim~ Blue4GB: Chris Gaines CD single (unopened)
Chris LeDoux pictures at Bearcreek Saloon where Garth use to play

Monica Lockhart
07-14-2002, 08:19 PM
Teresa Morris is donating all of her past columns, completely bound for you reading pleasure! This is a really cool item to bid on!

Also donated by Ms. T is a Poster from the Songwriters Tribute to Garth CD.

CheyenneWindRoper
07-16-2002, 01:34 PM
Ms T has come up with some more awesome items for the auction! Here are the additional things she is sending in for our buying pleasure!

1. GARTH LIVE from Central Park poster for HBO special (has been trimmed on right and left sides due to damage but image/lettering is still intact)
2. Grand Ole Opry-celebrating 75 years-Circle Club Member Pin
3. Ty England---his first release on cassette, opened
4. Garth Brooks-The Hits on cassette, unopened
5. Garth Brooks-Willie's in OK on cassette
6. Pin-painted peanut---its a drum roll.......GARTHNUTT!
7. Garth kewpie doll-dressed like Garth on stage-anatomically correct---cept for the size...NO way THAT can be right
8. Stuffed Cookie Monster
9. Betsy Smittle keychain
10. Garth Brooks, Tampa FL, blue blinking pin (still in package) Oct. 98
11.Garth Brooks, Tampa FL, beach ball Oct. 98
12. Garth Brooks, SEVENS promo pin from Walmart
13. Country Weekly, 1999, Year In Country Music
14. Country Weekly, 1999, Before They Were Stars
15. Touch Em All phone card
16. Read Across America promo posters (9)
17. Ty England Walmart tour promo posters dated 9-25-95 (25)
18. Country Weekly Feb. 3, 1998, Garth's Amazing Success Story
19. Read Across America promo video tape
20. Cookie Monster Puppet
21. Unopened Chris Gaines CD Single -Lost in You and It Don't Matter To The Sun
22. Fresh Horses CD Cover Refrigerator Magnet

Thanks Teresa! A big Huggs from Teammates to you!

Mary Liz

Monica Lockhart
07-18-2002, 11:41 PM
More items to post :):):)

CC~ RockyMountainGirl@Hrt is donating the following items:

1 8X10 picture of Chris Gaines in TIGHTS!!!!!!!!!
set of 5X7 photos of Garth from Lime Creek Christmas
Ticket Stub from Lime Creek Christmas
Coast to Coast to Coast Video
Video of Call Me Claus Week on Hollywood Squares
Hardback copy of American Thunder- By Jo Sgmatto.

Very cool items.... keep em coming!

Moni