PDA

View Full Version : Trisha Press Release - 6.17

ProducerJ
06-17-2002, 11:34 PM
I don't think there's anything new here, but here's today's press release from Trisha's camp.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 17, 2002

TRISHA YEARWOOD MAKES RARE IN-STORE APPEARANCE JUNE 20 IN FAYETTEVILLE, AR

GUEST STARS ON HIT SHOWTIME SERIES
THE CHRIS ISAAK SHOW

Nashville, TN – Multi-platinum MCA Nashville recording artist, Trisha Yearwood makes a rare in-store appearance in Fayetteville, AR on Thursday, June 20th, to meet fans, read to local children, perform acoustically and sign autographs for the Wal*Mart Literacy Campaign. Yearwood will make the mid-day stop on her way to a Thursday evening concert in Houston, TX.

The Grammy award-winning singer will also guest star on the June 18th episode of Showtime’s hit series The Chris Isaak Show. Taped in April, Yearwood and Isaak perform “Sad Eyes” from her Real Live Woman album and Isaak’s “Breaking Apart.” Yearwood will also appear in the season finale episode scheduled to air July 9 performing her new single “I Don’t Paint Myself Into Corners.”

Due to hit country radio airwaves nationwide in early July, “I Don’t Paint Myself Into Corners” is Yearwood’s fourth single from her current MCA Nashville release, Inside Out.

Yearwood’s in-store appearance will take place at Wal*Mart, 3919 North Mall Avenue, Fayetteville, AR and begin at 11:00 AM. For more information, log-on to www.trishayearwood.com.