PDA

View Full Version : Access Hollywood Video Clip

racmac
06-15-2002, 03:39 AM
Hey All,

Thanks to an amazing friend I have uploaded the clip from Access Hollywood with Trisha and Garth. Its really is a sweet clip of them both. As usual Garth is gushing over her and she is a tad embaressed. Its too cute when she comments "I need to leave" but of course she doesn't.

Hope you all enjoy it, its good to see them both HAPPY.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~marytm/gbty-ah.mpg

Rachael

ps: sorry its a bit crackly, I had trouble with the compression because I didnt make it with my own software.

TrishaNGarthFan
06-15-2002, 09:14 AM
RACHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just loved that! Thanks soooooo much!! I missed that yesterday and I was bummed. You've made my day!

I love Trisha's reaction to what Garth said...She's a doll. And so is he.

Sue

racmac
06-15-2002, 09:17 AM
Hey Sue,

Youe welcome, glad you enjoyed seeing it as much as I did and that I was able to share it. Trisha's reaction was priceless.

Rachael

TrishaNGarthFan
06-15-2002, 09:40 AM
If we all had video cams on our pc's, I could just walk around the house with a banner pasted to my forehead that said, "Thank you Rachael!" LOL! .... Because I feel like a broken record. You show us the coolest stuff! And thanks for the CMT info on Trisha too!

Sue

racmac
06-15-2002, 09:45 AM
ROFL! Thanks Sue.

berriffic
06-15-2002, 09:55 AM
All I can say is....They are so in love. They are incredibly cute and I am so excited to see that sparkle in Garths eye. OMG I am tearing up. :) You Go Garth and Trisha!

<3 ber

Darlene
06-15-2002, 10:11 AM
Let the music begin. He's a doll. He always spoke so well of Sandy, too. It is soooo obvious from his words, his demeanor, and hers that this is a love that tears you up if you don't set it free. That kind of truth just works. My heart goes out to the people of their past who probably saw it long before they admitted it even to themselves. What a relief it must be, though. They are both looking progressively better and better and happier and happier. Gotta go through to get to the other side! :)

Monica Lockhart
06-15-2002, 10:18 AM
Rachael,

You are the absolute BOMB!! I too missed this clip. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I am happy to see Garth and Trisha so happy!

:)

Moni

racmac
06-15-2002, 10:21 AM
Your welcome Moni, like everyone here its GREAT to see them HAPPY.

Rachael

Cheryl
06-15-2002, 10:29 AM
Rachael! :) Please add my THANK YOU to the ever growing list! :) I also missed it on TV, so I cant say it enough...thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Wow! They did look great. Loved Garth's suit/shirt/tie combination. Very classy. And that tan! Wooohoo....looking good, Mr. Brooks! :) Best thing, though...he looked happy. Trisha looked happy. And ya can't ask for anything better than that! :)

TrishaNGarthFan
06-15-2002, 10:32 AM
Darlene, You said a mouthful! I couldn't agree with you more!
Sue

Darlene>>>>. It is soooo obvious from his words, his demeanor, and hers that this is a love that tears you up if you don't set it free. That kind of truth just works. My heart goes out to the people of their past who probably saw it long before they admitted it even to themselves. What a relief it must be, though

TrishaNGarthFan
06-15-2002, 10:48 AM
OK Rachael....I can't stop watching that clip. I never thought I'd see the day come where they could/would be walking down the hall hand in hand as a couple, let alone talking about marriage!

I just love Trisha's reaction where she says, "I have to leave now." LOL!~ They just glow around each other!
Sue

racmac
06-15-2002, 10:58 AM
Glad to see I am not the only one Sue, lucky for us the pc media files don't wear out. And really it is one of those clips you just watch and watch because of what you see.

CheyenneWindRoper
06-15-2002, 11:43 AM
Rachael you blow me away! Thanks kiddo for all the great pictures and videos....Past, Present & Future!
Sue ~ Can I have one of those banners for my forehead too? I think I'll superglue it to my head!!!!

Don't cha just love Trishas squirmy "oh gaaaaarsh, golly gee whiz, let me outta here" reaction? She is too damned cute! Can you imagine how she will react when the day comes for them to make "the big announcement"? Assuming of course (& with fingers crossed;)), that, that day will come!

Racheal have I told you yet today? If not........

I love you girl!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

racmac
06-15-2002, 11:58 AM
Morning Mary Liz,

Its truely my pleasure, you guys have all shared so much over the years its an awesome feeling to be able to give back.

Rachael

Vanessa
06-15-2002, 12:53 PM
my computer is messed up so I couldn't hear at all what was said :(..can someone please post it here what they said?? I'd apprecaite it :)

Vanessa :)

racmac
06-15-2002, 01:01 PM
Here you go Vanessa....

The reporter doing the voice over introduced the story as Garth wanting to set a wedding date with Trisha Yearwood.

Garth: "I would be very, very lucky if that date ever got here." (Trisha, "Oh!!" and smiles) Garth: "Um... She's everything we were taught as boys existed." Trisha: "I have to leave now..." Smiles, turns away, turns back. Garth: "But...uh...she's...uh...we're just um...slow. I have children, we both have pasts that people deserve respect from to handle it the best we can and we're taking it day by day."

Hope your pc is ok there.

Rachael

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
06-15-2002, 02:31 PM
You really Rock Rachael! Thanks so much for sharing the clip! :D

CC

DixieChick4GB
06-15-2002, 02:32 PM
Thank you, Rachael!
I had no idea what my computer was taking 20 minutes to download but it was sure worth it. Hope I don't wear it out!
Elaine

Jen19
06-15-2002, 04:25 PM
I taped it last night it was on at 4am but I saw it this morning I couldn't belvie they talked about Marriage they seem very happy :)

JEN

LuvGarth7
06-15-2002, 04:34 PM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! That clip was just awesome. They are so great together, I can't even put it into words. Am I the only one who got teary during that? You can just see the love in their eyes! Thanks again Rachel.

*CRYSTAL*

TrishaNGarthFan
06-15-2002, 04:36 PM
Hey Crystal! I didn't get teary eyed but I got a lump in my throat. I expect Garth to say stuff like that because thats the kinda guy he is. But Trisha's reaction is what got me. And I can DEFINITELY see the love in their eyes.

Sue

Originally posted by LuvGarth7
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! That clip was just awesome. They are so great together, I can't even put it into words. Am I the only one who got teary during that? You can just see the love in their eyes! Thanks again Rachel.

*CRYSTAL*

G-f
06-16-2002, 09:00 PM
Sign that girl up!!!! Rachel, that's wonderful of you to share this stuff with those of us that have bad timing. I'm like many of the others, have got lots of stuff but these things lately on ET and such I have been missing and you are giving us WONDERFUL TREATS!! Thanks a bunch!!!!
Tricia

Vanessa
06-16-2002, 09:25 PM
Rachael- thanks so much for helping me out, from what I can gather- it seems that they're both very very happy and that's good :)

Vanessa :)

GBronx
06-16-2002, 09:30 PM
It didn't work for me!!! :(

JoAnn

Harriet
06-17-2002, 07:24 AM
it didn't work for me either! :-(

racmac
06-17-2002, 07:27 AM
Hey Joann and Harriett,

Sorry the clip isnt working for you there, can you tell me at all what kind of error you might be getting and I will see if I can help you out any.

Rachael

gb_rocks
06-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Wow I got an error message when I tried to play the clip. It said "The system cannot find the path specified" BOO HOO!! NO GARTH

TrishaNGarthFan
06-17-2002, 03:35 PM
That is very odd. I just clicked on it and it came right up with no problem and I watched it again. Even overnight at work I brought it up and it played fine on my pc.

It can't be the link Rachael....
Sue

Originally posted by gb_rocks
Wow I got an error message when I tried to play the clip. It said "The system cannot find the path specified" BOO HOO!! NO GARTH

CheyenneWindRoper
06-17-2002, 04:42 PM
It played for me too! No problem.

Of course, I had to force myself to watch it again....& again.....& again......

LMAO! ;)

Huggs,
Mary Liz

TrishaNGarthFan
06-17-2002, 05:00 PM
ROTFL Mary Liz! Isn't it just the kind of video you HATE to watch? ;)

Sue

Rebslp
06-17-2002, 05:41 PM
I couldn't get to the clip by clicking on the address posted here, but I had no problems going through www.garthbrooksandtrishayearwood.com (it's on the main page). It took me right to it.

I hope this helps someone :)

Suzie

sandyannie
06-17-2002, 06:20 PM
All this is nice that Trisha and Garth want to be mindful of their past relationships and the children. But, children are pretty resilient and accepting, especially if the new person in mom or dad's life is a positive influence on mom or dad and makes them happy. It's usually the ex-spouse who has difficulty in watching the other go on with their lives. Garth and Trisha should enjoy the unveiling of their relationship and let it grow from their. The undertones of worrying about the impact it will have on others should not be an issue as last I checked the ink is dry on the divorce papers!

sandyannie

Garth_FANtasizer
06-18-2002, 08:39 PM
CNN breaking news story:

"Who Is Rachael?"

That is the on going question in news rooms across the world.

People from around the globe are walking the streets with what appears to be some sort of banner that reads "Thank You Rachael."

Speculation as to what this "Rachael" is being thanked for could be some sort of euphoric drug. Her followers have this starry eyed gleem in there eyes, dry mouth, and sweaty palms. Noone can make sense of their response to the question "Who is Rachael?" All that can be made out is "Rachael Rocks, Garth Fix, and Oh My Garth."

A caution to the public... be aware of this new drug called "Garth" and do not approach anyone wearing this "Thank You Rachael" banner. It is obviously a powerful narcotic that leaves you in a world of unknown euphoria.

The FDA has traced the start of this to Buffalo, NY. This is where the first banner appeared. How it has spread so quickly is still a mystery.

~Ann~

TrishaNGarthFan
06-18-2002, 09:16 PM
ROTFLOL Ann!!!

You are tooooo much! You either need to write novels or report news because you've got the "gift." And you usually say something that has me rolling in the aisles.

Thanks for that, it made my night!
Sue

racmac
06-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Hey Ann,

Well what can I say you have me here at work seriously LAUGHING OUT LOUD HERE, you are too kind. And like Sue said you need to write or report news because that is just too good!

Rachael

LuvGarth7
06-18-2002, 11:07 PM
Too funny Ann! Sue you better watch out cause shes catching up on the too-much-ometer! lol

*CRYSTAL*

TrishaNGarthFan
06-18-2002, 11:43 PM
Hey Crystal~Maybe its a Buffalo thing? (~not Buffalo Wing) I don't know. But I do know this.....Ann is Waaaay too much!
Sue

Originally posted by LuvGarth7
Too funny Ann! Sue you better watch out cause shes catching up on the too-much-ometer! lol

*CRYSTAL*

Paula
06-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Thank you SO MUCH for the clip Rachael! I'll take one of those banners too!

Paula