PDA

View Full Version : I would like to call to attention.....

allisonv7
06-09-2002, 06:20 PM
I just thought I would remind everyone that it was 6 months ago today that some of us had the absolute pleasure of seeing Garth at Lime Creek Christmas in Nashville :)

I love those memories!!!

allison.

Paula
06-09-2002, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the anniversary reminder.:) I sure hope he decides to do this again.

Paula

Honeybunny31
06-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Allison,

What A night !!!

That was the only time I waited outside to get a glimce of GARTH. He was standing outside telling us all that he had plans to go to dinner, mid sentence I said "SMILE GARTH". He stopped of a 1/2 sec and smiled. I got a great picture..

I took a few days for myself and went down to see my brother and of course "Lime Creek".. My girls were not to happy that I didn't take them with me.(needed a break..lol) I made a promise to my girls that I would bring them back a Garth shirt..ALL THOSE IN NASHVILLE WHATS THE DEAL WITH "NO" garth shirts anywhere????? So on my way out of town, I stopped by GBM hoping for some kind of GARTH SHOP, No dice...but there was this nice man "Scott" who searched everywhere for something for me to take home for the girls. He came out with the new Christmas cd and 2 posters from GARTH's 60 Million Party.(which they proudly display in their rooms)and he would not let me pay him a dime for anything. I thought that was so nice.

Yes, lots of nice memories!!!

Thanks for reminding me..

Take Care All,

Lisa

Garthfan92
06-09-2002, 09:47 PM
Lisa, that's so cool you got something special for your girls. I'm glad you didn't have to come home without Garth gifts for them.

Yes, six months already. What a night though! I'm so glad I made the trip to see the show. It was such a different experience from regular concerts, and one I'll treasure forever. I do hope he'll consider making it a holiday tradition. I think that would be wonderful!

Lisa

diem nash
06-10-2002, 11:05 AM
You lucky gals!!!

Tell us more and bring back your memories for all of us.

And Lisa, show us the "Big smile"-Pic!

Great, that you had such a blast!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Maddy

Jen19
06-10-2002, 04:17 PM
Very cool that was a great evening :)

JEN

Honeybunny31
06-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Dont have a scanner. Even if I did, would not know what the heck to do with it...lol

Sorry,

LIsa

cntrypoet
06-11-2002, 06:30 AM
you got to see G!

lucky, i'd love to do that, but if i did, i'd probably get beet up! hehe you guys know how i am!!!