PDA

View Full Version : Alabama's retirement announcement

cajun4garth
06-02-2002, 12:04 AM
Just as everyone that has loved ALABAMA since they got their contract in 1980.......THEY DEFINATELY PUT THE "ROCK" into country Music preparing Country Music for the great ones like Garth,Clint,Alan,George,Tim,Clay Walker, Mark Chestnut, Tracy Lawrence... the list would just go on.
We are sadden by the news but have been blessed by their music and the lives that they have touched during their time. It is sad to see them retire but we will always have their music, and wonderful memories. So.. if any of the newer people are not too familar with their music...
You can get the Greatest collection in their 2pk cd of 41 hits.....it has all of the great songs that will always be a part of our lives that have loved them for their music and what they have done for the fans and our country. you will see what great music that you missed during their career.
A special thanks to their families for sharing them with the fans for 22 years... and they still are #1.
Since the announcement, I have had to pull out the videos and re-watch them and of course... I had to go buy all the New cd's that I had originally purchased as tapes.
Everyone let Alabama know how much we appreciate their contribution to country music.. They kept me on a high until GARTH CAME ALONE AND I HAD TO PUT HIM RIGHT UP THERE WITH ALABAMA.
WE LOVE YOU........GUYS, RANDY, TEDDY, MARK, JEFF
Enjoy your families and thanks again..it has been great.
Now that my 2 most favorite have decided to retire... I will just keep enjoying George, Alan, Tim, Faith, Clay Walker, Mark Chestnut, Tracy Lawrence, Kenny Chesney and some of the newer guys.
These 3 great Texans still have not been reconized for their great contribution.... Clay, Mark, Tracy Lawrence, Tracy Byrd. so lets do it now...WILL BE TRYING TO MAKE SOME OF THE FINAL CONCERTS THAT ALABAMA WILL BE PERFORMING BEFORE RETIREMENT.
THEY HAVE TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES WITH THEIR MUSIC AND MOST OF ALL THEIR MORALS OF BEING THOSE GOOD OLE BOYS FROM FT. PAYNE ALABAMA.
"NO GROUP" CAN EVER REPLACE ALABAMA.... SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.. I AM JUST SAD ABOUT GARTH'S RETIREMENT NOW ALABAMA'S...