PDA

View Full Version : A very nice thing Garth did

Shiner03
06-01-2002, 12:16 AM
Hi all...I haven't seen this posted so there must be NO ONE on this planet that lives close to me!! LOL

Garth was in Arkansas tonight for a high school graduation. He wasn't a speaker...he came in late and was EXTREMELY low key...to surprise one of the graduates through the "Make a Wish" foundation.

The young man's wish was to meet The Man...Garth surprised him after graduation. Not sure why the young man was involved with the "Make a Wish" foundation, but NO DOUBT he was THRILLED with his graduation surprise!!!

What a guy!

T.

ProducerJ
06-01-2002, 12:20 AM
Very cool news Tracy! Tell us what town so we can search the online newspapers in the morning. :)
J. (Guess this means he wasn't at the Nashville charity game tonight.)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Oh Wow Tracy! That is so cool. I can just picture Garth sneaking in to graduation....why does the picture of Tom the cat sneaking up on Jerry the mouse come to mind?;)

What a lucky graduate. I'd go back to school, even at my age, for that kind of surprize!

If the TV stations come up with a clip on it or if this makes the papers, be sure and let us know.

Thanks for posting this Garthy update! :) Ya just gotta love that mans heart!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

andie
06-01-2002, 10:53 AM
That was such a kind thing for Garth to do ,and Make A Wish Foundation is such a wonderful organization,and has made so many dreams come true for sick children!!!!

Garth_FANtasizer
06-01-2002, 01:27 PM
Garth - You are amazing!

You're my true blue HERO!

You have never let me down. You've never disappointed me and never could!

I love you for who you are! :)
"BE YOU, DO WHAT YOU DO!"

XOXOXOXO
~Ann~

Vanessa
06-01-2002, 02:55 PM
thanks for tehe new Garthy info! very :cool: :)

I agree ML..it's a game of cst and mouse.. well kinda! ;)

It's :cool: that garth was able to go to a graduation, I just wish he came to mine on Thursday night! *lol*

Vanessa :)

diem nash
06-01-2002, 03:07 PM
I love that, Ann! :D

What an angel Garth is - never tired to amaze us!

Ann, you said it best as always!!!

Do What You Gotta Do

Go tell it on the mountain
Over the hills and everywhere
Go tell it on the mountain
who the best man is

Its our Mr. Right, whos surprizing and amazing people every now and than.

Hes just THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who loves him for being himself?!

***Maddy looking around seeing all those hands up and screaming people "We! We! We!"***

:D

Garthfan92
06-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Garth will do whatever he can to make others happy. Seems he's met with Make-a-Wish kids quite often. Is it really any wonder that Garth is who they want to meet though? I don't think so!!!

Lisa