PDA

View Full Version : Rick & Bubba

PJ
05-31-2002, 01:46 PM
On this morning's Rick & Bubba show, they were discussing the Jeff Fisher and Friends charity softball game in Nashville tonight. They were begging and pleading with Garth to participate. They even went as far to say they would be happy if Chris Gaines could make it. (This lead to images of Chris in shorts ;) )

I know there was a previous thread regarding a special guest and the concensus was it may be Tim McGraw, but this gave me new hope for another singer with a baseball background. :)

Is anyone going to the game tonight? Joyce?

Jen19
05-31-2002, 02:38 PM
Yeah I posted about this and said it might be Garth .. they said it didn't look good that he was going but I may go to the game tongiht..

you going PJ ?

JEN

ProducerJ
05-31-2002, 02:42 PM
I'm debating it. I could clean my house and pack for my trip tomorrow... or I could go watch others exert energy. LOL
J.

PJ
05-31-2002, 03:09 PM
No, I'll be watching a VERY important hockey game tonight. Are you going Jen?

PJ
06-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Did anyone go to the game or was there anything in this morning's Tennessean about the game?

ProducerJ
06-02-2002, 07:06 PM
Jen did go, I opted to stay home and pack. i haven't read the paper yet, but according to Tracy's post, GB was in Arkansas while everyone else was playing softball.
J.

G-f
06-02-2002, 08:57 PM
Young "love" is the same at any age. Of course he rather be in Arkansas than playing softball. If Trisha was there for the softball he would be too. Then again, since he says he's retired, seems like he's sort of distancing himself from what would be a still active performer. ?????? did that make sense? Hmmm.. meaning he's letting the non-retirees do what the country artist or any did, but he's staying away from some of it. I never even had a thought at all that he would be at the ACM's because of this mainly. Someone has to start taking their cameras "PJ" whenever Trisha is going to be "anywhere." ;)
Tricia

ProducerJ
06-02-2002, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure what Trisha had to do with any of this, but he was in Arkansas at a High School graduation, doing something for the Make A Wish foundation.
J.