PDA

View Full Version : A Special Convention Guest

ProducerJ
05-30-2002, 11:56 AM
Hello you wild and crazy PG Partiers! I have a question for you! :)

I know of some very special PGers who are hoping to attend the convention, wanting to take in all the Garthy sights, share other PGers' pictures of Da Man, and meet the faces behind the posters.

Do you think, if this family is able to attend we'd be able to keep the party of the PG-7 variety earlier in the evening? (This is younger than the PG-13 rating...) I promised no one dances on the tables (until later in the evening,) and maybe... JUST MAYBE...if we ask nicely and promise to be on our best behavior, our young guest might bring along a fiddle to entertain us?

What do ya think? Sound good?
:D:D:D
J.

CheyenneWindRoper
05-30-2002, 12:00 PM
Joyce,

This sounds like it may be one of the best highlights of the trip for me!!!!! ;) I can't wait to see and hug our special guest again!:)

Is wearing a lampshade on the head allowed during the PG-7 part???? LOL :D

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Monica Lockhart
05-30-2002, 02:02 PM
What great news!!! I think it's awesome that Dakota and family are thinking of joining us! :)

I think that we can all keep our wild side tame for the time that Dakota is present ;)

MaryLiz.. you cannot wear a lampshade on your head!! It would ruin your hairdo!!

I can't wait to see him play that fiddle! Jimmy... watch out!

Moni

Jen19
05-30-2002, 05:51 PM
I will be on my best behaior :) I'm very excited to meet him :)

JEN

Paula
05-30-2002, 06:39 PM
That would be SO COOL! I hope it works out...can't wait to meet all of them!

Paula

Teach
05-30-2002, 08:56 PM
I would love to meet them. :)

Garthfan92
05-30-2002, 10:35 PM
That would be WONDERFUL!!! I would love to meet Dakota and his family. I hope they're able to come!

Lisa

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
05-30-2002, 11:49 PM
Sounds awesome! :D Can't wait to meet Dakota and family :)

CC

Dakota's Nana
05-31-2002, 05:30 PM
It looks like Kelly, Dakota and Nana will be able to make the convention. I talked with Kelly last night and we are excited about getting to meet everyone and I know Dakota will love meeting all the other Garth fans. I am sending my reservation to Jen tomorrow and I have made our hotel reservation.

As for Dakota playing his fiddle -- we'll plan on it, but as Joyce saw last month, he gets a little timid sometimes. Usually though, he warms up to everyone and is fine. Kelly said he took his fiddle to school yesterday (it was his last day) and played for his class loved it.

Can't wait to see Joyce, Mary Liz and Moni again and to get to meet everyone else.

Sarah (Dakota's Nana)

Blue4GB
06-01-2002, 10:50 AM
Hi Sarah..so are all three of yall from Texas? well Howdy neighbor I'm in the state right next to Texas ! way down south in Louisiana:) It'll be an honnor to meet yall and have a Seven year old Garth fan join us:) seven is Garths favorite # too. I love it when kids get involved with country music:)
Huggs, Kim

Paula
06-01-2002, 05:45 PM
That's awesome! I'm so glad you are all coming...can't wait to meet you.:)

Paula

Garthfan92
06-01-2002, 09:45 PM
Sarah, I'm so glad you'll be coming! I think Dakota's gonna have a blast having so many people to talk with about Garth!!!

Lisa

cntrypoet
06-02-2002, 04:05 AM
I"m thinking of trying to make it to the convention, it'd be a good excuse to go to nashville!

I just dont want to die this summer and i'm not shure that going to the convention is going to assist thoes plans!

hehe