PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

Monica Lockhart
05-18-2002, 10:12 PM
I have one question...

Who's gonna make the brownies this year since Sam probably won't be coming??

I know that we can talk Joyce's hubby Gary into making some of his famous Salsa!! I just don't know if Mary Liz and I will let it out of our site... :D

I was thinking... maybe we all can bring some kind of snack to share at the party that is only found where you are from.

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
05-18-2002, 10:20 PM
Great idea Monica. I will plan on bringing a couple of goodies,and would be happy to bring brownies. Also, if I find a good recipe for it, Derby Pie :)

CC

CheyenneWindRoper
05-19-2002, 02:20 PM
Great question Moni! Hmmmmmm, the thought of no brownies? Aaaarrrggghhhh! :eek: I'll bet someone in attendance has a killer recipe!

Hmmmmmm, something from our local area? "Chugwater Chili" made with buffalo meat! Indian Fry Bread! Yummmmmmm! Don't think I can bring those on the plane ~ but, I'll come up with something fun! and fattening! to bring too.;):p

Huggs,
Mary Liz

TzeDance
05-19-2002, 10:31 PM
Snack is great. Anyone want something like
eggrolls or pasta? I am planning to go and I can bring something...
Alyn

Monica Lockhart
05-19-2002, 10:42 PM
Alyn,

Last year we all chipped in about 5 bucks per person and Jen ordered pizza and subs for our Saturday Night Party.

Do you live in the Nashville area??

I love pasta.. that's my downfall!

I don't think that we all want to go way out of our way with cooking things only because we only have 2 full days there. So, I don't mean to shoot your suggestion down.. I just want you to enjoy the time seeing the sights and events that Jen will have planned for us. :)

I really am looking forward to meeting the PGer's who didn't make it last year as well as seeing those who I met for the first time last August! I can't wait! It's gonna be a fun time!!

TzeDance
05-22-2002, 10:57 AM
Moni,

I lost track of where this topic is so it took me a while to get back ;-) No problem there for anything you & Jen plan, I think
I read somewhere she's planning a BBQ on Sunday, if you guys need any help just let me know. You're right, depend on how many people
are going, I could spent my entire day in the kitchen.:-)

I don't live in Nashville either, I live in Dallas.
But I can always put something into a cooler and bring it up.
Let me know.

As for snack, it's a great idea.
I'll bring along some chocolate I got from
a trip to Europe earlier this year.
Then we can all gain weight together ;-)

Alyn
P.S You like pasta??? Stop by my place whenever you are in Dallas then ;-)

CheyenneWindRoper
05-22-2002, 01:23 PM
Alyn!

I am so happy to see you are coming! :)

I can't wait to meet you! :D This is going to be so much fun again this year! Yaaaay!

Huggs,
Mary Liz

Jen19
05-22-2002, 05:14 PM
HI guys.. I don';t know if the party will be the same as last year well of course it won't be the same...LOL but I don't know if we will be at a club or that room again so I will have to see how it goes I promise info as soon as I know anything..LOL the music industry is very slow with answers..LOL but I hope to know everything soon. You should understand this Joyce..LOL

we sure will miss Sam's bronwnies. :(

but I'm sure Gary will come through for us :) That salsa is the best !!!

As for sunday don't know if I posted anything about a BBQ.. don't think so lol but since some people will be leaving I plan to have a farewell breakfast and have an open day with a few light events for those still around :)

JEN

TzeDance
05-22-2002, 10:07 PM
Jen,

You are right. You mention breakfast and for some reason I got
it stuck in my head as BBQ ...LOL I'm not sure what
cause me all of these memories mix up ;-) +++ My boss would like
to know too ;-)

I still got problem with down load the form, my computer does not
like it for some reason but I'll try again tonight.

Mary Liz,

I really can't wait to see anyone either ;-) Especially there
not many chances we can get together this year. This
will be sweet ;-)

Alyn

Blue4GB
05-23-2002, 12:38 PM
hi yall Kim here from Louisiana...Im hoping we can have the party in the room at the hotel again it was great seeing all your videos Jen... and seeing everyones pictures and the Karoke was fun too! even though i didnt get the nerve to do it! lol...and making the poster was cool too!i felt like a kid again:) it was just a relaxed atmosphere where we could relax and really get to know each other!... I will miss Sam this year more than her brownies..she was a character!
GB huggs. Kim

ProducerJ
05-30-2002, 12:03 PM
Y'all are giving Big G a big head! The man is growing his own cilantro in the herb garden!!!!!!

J.