PDA

View Full Version : Trisha is coming to Baton Rouge,La.

cajun4garth
05-17-2002, 05:43 PM
This is so exciting... I had to share with my friends at PG!

Trisha is coming to Baton ROuge, La. June 22nd at the LSU Assembly Center.. I just happen to get an e-mail alert about upcoming PBR and it also showed that Trisha was coming to Louisiana, so I immediately got on-line and got tickets.
WHO KNOWS...........WHO MAY GET A CALL FROM SOMEONE CALLING HIM FROM BATON ROUGE.......She was in Baton Rouge with him for his last visit to Cajun Country...........
If anyone is interested... tickets are still available!

See you PG"rs, & TY's at the concert!

MT4GB
05-17-2002, 06:28 PM
Lucky you!!!!

That is a week before my birthday-last time Trisha was in concert in Montana was when Garth was in Billings in 1998-did not get to go!

Nancy :(

cajun4garth
05-17-2002, 07:10 PM
Nancy, you have missed it all when you have missed Trisha or Garth and when you get the best with the both of them..That is AWESOME!
The last time that Garth & Trisha were in Baton Rouge for a 3 night show... I was fortunate to get tickets for all 3 nights and I drove from Lafayette, to Baton Rouge every night and will do it again!
I was blessed to be able to see Garth everytime that he came to Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Monroe, Houston..He is the GREATEST!
The 2 of them on stage together is great!

His LIVE VERSION OF CALLING BATON ROUGE.. was recorded during that concert... just to share with you.