PDA

View Full Version : Convention Time :)

Jen19
05-11-2002, 11:21 PM
HI everyone its that time again time for the Annual Convention and now its time to register... I hoping for a big turn out this year its gonna be very special and tons of fun.

If you interested in attending please join our Yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PlanetGarthConvention/join

In the files section you will find the registration form along with an explanation of the convention if your a newbie which I hope there will be lots of you :) Email me with any questions you may have.

If you have a problem with the file let me know at Jen19G@aol.com and I will try and help.

Jennifer Goldstein
PlanetGarth Convention Coordinator
See you in Nashville !!!!

This convention is an unofficial gathering of Garth Brooks' fans. This event is not supported by or endorsed by PlanetGarth.com

Snow
05-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Thanks for posting that Jen. I don't know why I joined as I can't go... but I guess I just want to live vicariously!!! :)

Best wishes and prayers for a safe and happy trip to all that are going.... OH... and you need to bring back LOTS of pictures! :)

diem nash
05-12-2002, 10:50 AM
I wish you all a garthtastic time and lotsa fun!!!

Tell us about it!

:D

Maddy

Triple J
05-16-2002, 07:19 AM
Can ya's hold next years in Australia?

it's sortta a bit hard for this poor Aussie to even travel to Brisbane let alone the US...

ProducerJ
05-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Party at Jesse's house!
:D:D:D:D:D
J.

Jen19
05-16-2002, 10:04 AM
I would love to go to Aussie one day my boyfirend and I always say how much we would love to go there ... but it takes like 2days to get there and I can imange what the plane tickets cost. Hey but if I ever do I'm calling you up :)

JEN

Triple J
05-17-2002, 10:45 AM
seeing as though i have a house to meself soon, i'll be more then happy to hold the next one here ;)

plenty of beer and spirits in this town considering we got 9 watering holes ;) (or bars rather :p)

TzeDance
05-18-2002, 10:50 AM
Hi,

Now I am a newbie here but I ran into some of you last year
at Garth's events. I just joined the group and hoping
to see you all later.

Alyn